WVO to be picked up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WVO to be picked up

Hi folks. I have a source of vegie oilf from fish and chip shop at Dutton Park in Brisbane. At the momet I have too much oil at home and would like someone to pick it up (about 100ltrs a week), four a couple of months at least , maybe a lot longer. It is free and ok oil.
    Email me [SNIPPED EMAIL ADDRESS] if you are interested.
    thanks
    Jim

Mod edit - please contact poster via PM. Email addresses within the posting are likely to attract spammers.
    Tim-HJ61
    Donating Member
    Last edited by Tim-HJ61; 22 April 2012, 12:44 AM. Reason: Removed email address

Re: WVO to be picked up

Ahh I was wondering who was getting that, are you pumping it out of the 250L drum or taking the 20l's? (Shop near the servo if i am right)

Ossie.bne.au

Comment

Thanks to three folks who replied.

If I can't find anyone to pick up oil I will probalby consider taking it home and seeing if anyone wnats ot pick it up form here as mIchael suggested.

I find it pretty weird that it was so hard for me to find oil a couple of years ago and I thought free oil would have dissapeared a long time ago, but the opposite is the case. Are there actually less people making it now?

I actually bucket the oil out of big drum and make sure I clean up after. I had a 12v pump for a while but found it moree trouble than it was worth.
      WOuld need to install it permanently in my van and get more flexible hoses.

When is the next northside meeting?

Jim

Comment

Hi Jim,

Will post the date on the correct thread now. Gunna shoot for the 19th May.

It would be great to see you here mate, more the merrier.

Kind regards,

Cade.

Comment

Jim

The next meeting will be held at Cade's house near Dohles Rocks sometime hopefully in the next four weeks. Cade's wife works every second Saturday so we will need to consider his family time as well.

But usually we all have a great time , have a brew to drink , eat some BBQ food , talk Bio and also bring along something interesting that you do. See the post re bris meet and greet.
          Like I said I'm happy to pop out to Dayboro to get some oil if it's got to go. Happy to trade for it.

Michael
          97 Jeep XJ Cherokee on B100. 0 km's on B100 and counting !!!! (Sold)
          2002 Merc ML270 now on B100. (Sold)
          2006 Ssangyong Musso 2.9 t idi (Sold)
          2015 NP300 Navara ( Sold )
          2018 NP300 Navara ( B5 )

Stainless processor with blue water pump.
          Tetragonula Hockingsi

Take the Leap and grow wings on the way down

Comment

Working...
          X