SAFF Bio Fuels Bordertown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAFF Bio Fuels Bordertown

I have just been informed by SAFF fuels that their website is slightly out of date in relation to types of bio fuels avaialble at their outlets. Their Bordertown Roadhouse now stocks all bio-fuels including Biodiesel100. See the attached list for outlets Australia wide.
    I can't find a way to edit my listing for Bordertown on the Biodiesel finder. Can you help Robert (Admin)?

Re: SAFF Bio Fuels Bordertown

List the entruies, locate the SAFF Bordertown entry and click on the RHS field [Edit] Then change the information in the text box.

You may need to confirm the map location as several of the ones I entered went to Coober Pedy for some strange reason.
    Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy.

Current Vehicles in stable:
    '06 Musso Sports 4X4 Manual Crew Cab tray back.
    '04 Rexton 4X4 Automatic SUV
    '2014 Toyota Prius (on ULP) - Wife's car

Previous Vehicles:
    '90 Mazda Capella. (2000 - 2003) My first Fatmobile. Converted to fun on veggie oil with a 2 tank setup.
    '80 Mercedes 300D. 2 tank conversion [Sold]
    '84 Mercedes 300D. 1 tank, no conversion. Replaced engine with rebuilt OM617A turbodiesel engine. Finally had good power. Engine donor for W123 coupe. (body parted out and carcass sold for scrap.)
    '85 Mercedes Benz W123 300CD Turbodiesel
    '99 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my darling Wife's car)[sold]
    '98 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my car)[sold]
    '06 Musso Sports Crew Cab well body. [Head gasket blew!]
    '04 Rexton SUV 2.9L Turbodiesel same as Musso - Our Family car.
    '06 Musso sports Crew Cab Trayback - My hack (no air cond, no heater).

Searching the Biofuels Forum using Google
    Adding images and/or documents to your posts

Comment

Re: SAFF Bio Fuels Bordertown

The locations can only be edited by Moderators (the map interface is still a little "vanilla flavoured", sorry.) Tony - you will see the edit option as you are a moderator, but Bruce will not.
      Best thing to do for now is to private message me the edits you want and I will do them for you.
      Tony, the entries that appear at the middle of the map will be the ones where you forgot to paste in the coordinates (I did a few of these). The default coordinates are around the middle of the map, which ends up around Coober Pedy. If you go back and edit these with the right coords, they should be OK. Let me know if you have hassles with it.
      Thanks both of you for updating the map.
      Robert.
      Site Admin.

Comment

Working...
      X