Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gday from the UK

Hi chaps,
    As a few may be aware ive moved to the UK and left all my bio mess, boats,, bikes, cars, dog and house for my poor parents to look after. So what car do you buy in the Uk hey? We picked up a 2004 ford focus tdci 2.0 Ghia its a ripper 5.5 litres per 100/km (yes i have to convert it back). Diesels are so popular here and even more so in europe itself. diesel is around 1.50 pence per litre but with the milage we get from the focus it still cheap. The car pumps out 100kw on paper so thats more than a 1hz engine on paper. havent seen alot of bio or veg stuff here as yet but germany had 7% bio blends at every servo.
    Anyway take care and enjoy the weather
    Cheers
    Nick.
    Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
    sigpic

Re: Gday from the UK

Yes its a different diesel world there isn't it.

I've removed your links as requested on the Travellers Map.

Enjoy your stay, and keep us across anything interesting you find that we could benefit from doing here.

Tim
    Toyota Landcruiser 1988 HJ61 Manual Wagon
    12H-T turbo Direct Injection.
    Twin Tank setup runs on 100% WVO after warm up. 30 plate FPHE with 80°C output, 12mm fuel lines
    Start up and shut down electric fuel pump feeds IP direct.
    Front 4WDSytstems Lokka, Rear ARB airlokka for quick escapes up sandhills. Performance GTurbo with 600mm FMIC gives 450nm @ 1700rpm at 20psi boost.

Comment

Working...
    X