I cannot open any thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot open any thread!

I tried to open a thread twice and they don't get activated! Also, I sent an enquiry to the forum and no answer.

What else can I do?

Re: I cannot open any thread!

Here see you have started a thread. All Good?
    Welcome to the forum.
    Cheers
    Nick.
    Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
    sigpic

Comment

As a first time poster, there are automated spam filters to stop us being infiltrated by crap.
      One of the classic triggers is people putting a link in the post. You may have done this without knowing the consequences and inadvertently offended the automatic spam trap gods that work 24/7 to protect us.

However this post has worked, so I join Nick and welcoming you to the forum. I will check to see if any of your other posts have been moderated and release them as necessary.

{Edit - I have found your other posts, and both had links in them as I suspected. They are now approved for viewing by everyone}

Tim
      Tim-HJ61
      Donating Member
      Last edited by Tim-HJ61; 28 February 2013, 01:16 AM. Reason: As noted in text
      Toyota Landcruiser 1988 HJ61 Manual Wagon
      12H-T turbo Direct Injection.
      Twin Tank setup runs on 100% WVO after warm up. 30 plate FPHE with 80°C output, 12mm fuel lines
      Start up and shut down electric fuel pump feeds IP direct.
      Front 4WDSytstems Lokka, Rear ARB airlokka for quick escapes up sandhills. Performance GTurbo with 600mm FMIC gives 450nm @ 1700rpm at 20psi boost.

Comment

Ey! Thanks Rodeonick.

It seems that everything is fine here, but I cannot open a thread in the other sections... and I don't know why.

Comment

I didn't update the page and I just found your messages... thanks Tim!! Excellent, everything is working now

I appreciate your support

Comment

Hi Tim,

I'm new to the forum and posted a new thread last night. I can't see it today, so I'm guessing it got sent to the spam file because I put a link in. I don't want to double up in case it is still waiting for moderator review. Should I just try again without the link?

Cheers,

3DB
            3DB
            1995 Holden (Isuzu) Rodeo 2.8TD 4X4 - B100 since April 2013
            1976 Mercedes 300D Turbo 'The Coal Grenade' - B100 since May 2016 - SOLD
            1994 Peugeot 405 SRDT 1.9L intercooled turbo diesel (Shitbox Rally car.) - B100 since August 2019 - SOLD
            @thirddegreeburns on Instagram
            @thirddegreeburns2019 on Facebook

Comment

3dB,
              Your post has been approved.
              Regards,
              Tony
              Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy.

Current Vehicles in stable:
              '06 Musso Sports 4X4 Manual Crew Cab tray back.
              '04 Rexton 4X4 Automatic SUV
              '2014 Toyota Prius (on ULP) - Wife's car

Previous Vehicles:
              '90 Mazda Capella. (2000 - 2003) My first Fatmobile. Converted to fun on veggie oil with a 2 tank setup.
              '80 Mercedes 300D. 2 tank conversion [Sold]
              '84 Mercedes 300D. 1 tank, no conversion. Replaced engine with rebuilt OM617A turbodiesel engine. Finally had good power. Engine donor for W123 coupe. (body parted out and carcass sold for scrap.)
              '85 Mercedes Benz W123 300CD Turbodiesel
              '99 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my darling Wife's car)[sold]
              '98 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my car)[sold]
              '06 Musso Sports Crew Cab well body. [Head gasket blew!]
              '04 Rexton SUV 2.9L Turbodiesel same as Musso - Our Family car.
              '06 Musso sports Crew Cab Trayback - My hack (no air cond, no heater).

Searching the Biofuels Forum using Google
              Adding images and/or documents to your posts

Comment

Working...
              X