thanks for the advice all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks for the advice all

just a small word on all the advice i have received from the members. first of all THANKS to everyone . i have made 8 15lt batches with new canola ,every one great, but the last 4 batches with the help of the members have been fantastic, im runing it in everything from a perkins to a hilux going great guns,not a fail yet, easy to wash , more power,more mileage, IM RAPPED , if any one needs a formula that works for me from new oil they are wellcome to it , just ask. anyway enough blabing .
    again THANKS ALL
    jeff

Re: thanks for the advice all

Hi Jeff
    I'm a newbie
    Haven't finished 'the plant 'yet but am close- why did you chose 'new 'oil and how much is it a litre- Adrian

Comment

I'm interested in how you are getting more power and more mileage. I have always generated less power and less mileage in my Hilux Surf, and I consider that I make pretty good fuel.

Comment

Just to note that the original poster hasn't posted on here since 2006, so you may not get a response!
        Sean

Comment

Yeah, you're right Sean. I looked at the date on the post before mine and not the one before that. Ah, well, maybe he is still out there lurking somewhere.

Comment

Working...
          X