Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Process Analytical Technology

Hi All

This is a general message related to Bio Fuel manufacturers. My name is Brad Swarbrick and I currently work as a consultant to the Pharmaceutical industry in the area of Process Analytical Technology (PAT). PAT is used to monitor process streams in real time using smart sensors and advanced data collection methods.

When used to its potential, it can be used to greatly enhance manufacturing efficiency, reduce waste and allow early detection of process faults and automatically correct them using in-line process controls.

If anyone is interested in more information, please send a message through on this discussion page.

Re: Process Analytical Technology

Originally posted by Brad Swarbrick View Post
    Hi All

This is a general message related to Bio Fuel manufacturers. My name is Brad Swarbrick and I currently work as a consultant to the Pharmaceutical industry in the area of Process Analytical Technology (PAT). PAT is used to monitor process streams in real time using smart sensors and advanced data collection methods.

When used to its potential, it can be used to greatly enhance manufacturing efficiency, reduce waste and allow early detection of process faults and automatically correct them using in-line process controls.

If anyone is interested in more information, please send a message through on this discussion page.
    Hi Brad,
    Welcome to the forum.
    Thanks for the info.Is it possible to put up something on the public domain here so that everyone can have a gawk.Like a pdf file, alink...whatever that is simple.Am sure we home brewers will adapt it to good use.
    I am personally very interested in real time nao monitoring and reaction time analysis.Working on a module with ultrasound and frequency modulation backed with algol logic(wish I could use a filter here...like Kaffmanns) to derive at empirical extensions of reaction cost and thereoff.
    Focus being technology upgrade in processing.Banking the whole data structure on thought simulation and dynamic in situ situation generation.So yes would be very interested to know more.
    You are welcome to send me stuff on my private mail.It my screen name and at the rate+farelabs followed by org.

Knowledge is power ...Share it around

Cheers and thanks
    Sauman

Comment

Working...
    X