Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBDC social meet

Hi All,

There has been a fair bit of interest in the next meeting of the MBDC. As Darren has posted in another thread (below), The next scheduled meeting is an admin meeting on the 12th nov. After that we would like to organise a social meeting for new members Could you use this thread for suggestions as Darren has indicated....

Cheers

J

Re: Servos selling BD
    in Melbourne, , Just got of the phone from one of the guys at SAFF Fuels, They're full steam ahead with moving into melbournes market place, and their first servo opens mid november in the inner eastern burbs. for further enquiries google SAFF fuels.
    Re; Next meeting of the club, for newbies to join. The only planned meetings for the near future is for key admin (well done james, ric, dave). So after that LETS HAVE A MBDC CHRISTMAS PARTY, to facilitate signing up the newbies, and to have a little fun. To make suggestions of a time and place - start a new thread "MBDC social meet". Howabout cup day with a calcutter and sweep to raise funds for the club???.
    Cheers all Darren..

Re: MBDC social meet

Hi jamard,
    I'm anxious to join and meet others from MBDC.
    Where will the proposed "Social" be held?
    Can I pencil-in 12th November? What time?
    TeenyB

Comment

Re: MBDC social meet

Hi TeenyB

As posted on the site. The next meeting is an admin meeting at this stage. Part of the admin meeting will be to set the social meeting. We apologise to those eager to join, but we need to focus on an important proposal at our next meeting. If you join the MBDC site you will receive an email when we set the date for the social meeting.

Cheers

J

Originally posted by TeenyB View Post
      Hi jamard,
      I'm anxious to join and meet others from MBDC.
      Where will the proposed "Social" be held?
      Can I pencil-in 12th November? What time?
      TeenyB

Comment

Working...
      X