Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlimited fuel supply, a Resourseful guy

Well,
    Travelling to work this morning I could not help it but stop and take a few shots of this old girl parked on the side of the road
    That would not be one of our own kind now would he?
    There was WVO dripping all over the car It will most likely stop the rust for a while I suppose, not that it had any lack of it
    I am not so sure that the guy did not have a reactor of some kind in the back of the car
    I had a quick look inside and there was some kind of a old style kero oil heater as well as what looked like a reactor But it may have been just a metal container it is likely an SVO job
    The thought did pass my mind if this is the kind of renewable fuel revolution we are looking forward to?
    Nevertheless it certainly made me stop
    I wondered what the general public, unaware of what this guy is all about thinks about it
    An old clapped out Toyota with a load of WVO on the roof rack with the stuff dripping out everywhere
    I must say the Fuel tank with the black hose running under the bonnet is also something people who have been asking here can copy?
    So here are some shots of this wonder of a green fuels revolution
    At least his footprint on the environment is minimal despite the rather unsightly state of his motor car as well as the haphazard way he went about it
    Not a bad way to travel, the car had a QLD number plates, it was in Brunswick Victoria
    Cheers
    Chris
    Never give up :)

Re: Unlimited fuel supply, a Resourseful guy

There are people who use up a lot of energy and money to fit in the general consensus, with car clothes, suburb, job.
    Then there are those who waste a lot of energy and money to appear not to fit in....with cars, clothes, suburb, job.
    And then, there are those who do not give a toss about what others think or do.

There is no fuel revolution, no environment, no car. It is all a hologram created by our consiousness.

Comment

Hi Mate
      It sounds like good stuff I have allways liked holograms but I never quite managed to make them happen
      Cheers
      Chris
      Never give up :)

Comment

Originally posted by Marc1 View Post
        It is all a hologram created by our consiousness.
        I have always been under the impression that the hologram has created my consciousness?
        Telegraph Point NSW
        Landcruiser GXL '96 - 80:20 blends
        Pug 1.6 HDi - 308 Touring Wagon - definitely not game :-)

Comment

I've moved all the replies that were talking about another topic into the "off topic" forum. You can now find them here.
          Robert.
          Site Admin.

Comment

Working...
          X