Where to buy pollak 3 way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy pollak 3 way?

Just hoping someone will know where to buy a pollak 3 way. I tried 'Brown and Watson International' where everyone seems to be getting there 6 ways from but they don't have 3 ways. I guess I could use a 6 way, but I was thinking that a 3 way might be smaller and cheaper.

Cheers

Re: Where to buy pollak 3 way?

I was of the understanding the 3 way pollack was identical to the 6 way, only three of them are blocked off, so I imagine it would be the same size and probably even same cost.
    If space is an issue, could you use fule shutoff solenoids from a gas conversion? it would mean they could be mounted in different places.
    cheers<BR>Chris.<BR>1990 landcruiser 80, 1HD-T two tank, copper pipe HE+ 20 plate FPHE, toyota solenoids and filters. 1978 300D, elsbett one tank system.<BR>

Comment

Cheers Cap'n

I emailed 'Brown and Watson International' back to order a 6 way but it seems they are out of stock untill January. Bugger! I could use another brand valve but I that would mean getting my head arround yet another wiring configuration.

Does anyone have a Pollak 3 or 6 way for sale??

Comment

Originally posted by Urvey View Post
        Does anyone have a Pollak 3 or 6 way for sale??
        Hi Urvey,

I bought one Pollak 6 port valve from e-bay last week for my other car but I will not be able to start working on the car before Christmas is over so you can have it if you like. Please contact me on emad_philip@hotmail.com I will sell it to get what I paid for it (no more).

Cheers,

Fitian
        Fitian
        <><

Comment

Agreed,

E-bay is a productive and fairly inexpensive source for the 6 port pollak valve selector.

Jason
          1977 240D Twin Tank

Comment

Working...
          X