Busting loose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busting loose

***Note, these posts have been chopped from this thread and moved in here as they were off topic***

Chris, I will let you in a secret. But you will have to take the first step and buy the book.
    Its called "Busting loose from the money game"
    Do a search and see their website.
    You will not regret it, ever.
    Robert
    Administrator
    Last edited by Robert; 28 November 2006, 11:34 PM. Reason: Moved to new thread in off-topic area.

Re: Unlimited fuel supply, a Resourseful guy

Originally posted by Marc1 View Post
    Chris, I will let you in a secret. But you will have to take the first step and buy the book.
    Its called "Busting loose from the money game"
    Do a search and see their website.
    You will not regret it, ever.
    I know this is off the original topic, but I couldn't help but post a reply...

Wow, I checked out this guys website. Here's what he's promising:

"you'll awaken into a world with no limits or restrictions of any kind, as it relates to money. A world where there's no more worrying about bills, or the balance in your checkbook. No more asking, 'can I afford that,' or, 'should I buy that'?

Then, there's my favorite, "no more having to save up, to buy or do things, or denying yourself what you really want, simply because, it's 'too expensive'. It means a world where there's no more concern about....the economy, assets, liabilities, income, profits, debts, or taxes".

This is truly amazing! Too bad his website doesn't say anything about what he actually teaches you.... I wonder if he just gets you to join a monastery. Aside from actually going to another planet, a monastery is the only place I can imagine all of the above being true....

Now, you skeptics out there might be asking what this costs? Surely, a man like Bob Scheinfeld-who is preaching about not worrying about money- would be giving away this information for free, right? I mean, what does he need the money for? He's "busted loose from the money game"!! Wrong, to get enrolled in his home study course, you must "express appreciation," in the form of a minimum of US$1k. Busting loose my butt.....

Just my two cents'. Oh wait, since I've "busted loose," I no longer deal with money, so it's just my "two coconuts." No, wait, that won't work, either... Oh well, I give up....

Justin

Comment

Originally posted by Geoffwin View Post
      I have always been under the impression that the hologram has created my consciousness?
      Geoff, I have made the initial comment with the purpose of stirring up your curiosity, not to initiate a debate. This is not the place for that. All I can say is that you invest a few dollars and buy the book. It has all you need and you don't have to go into expensive courses. It is not difficult reading and may have far reaching results for yourself ... or not. Such is life.

PS
      As for the cheesburger comments, it is reassuring to confirm that this is not for everyone.

Comment

I must admit I'm with Justin and Geoff on this one. I'm always very cynical about these self help books or courses, that guarantee to make you millions/change your life/save the world. The only person who'se life they change are the author's, by making money off the back of gullible members of the public.

It's a very American phenomenon and it saddens me to think there are well educated people here in Oz taken in by it.
        Sean

Comment

Hi all and Marc1
          It is really interesting, you somehow manage to stir things up here
          I am not so sure that you do it deliberately but you do any way
          As you have said Such is Life (great book Aussie classic)
          Cheers
          Chris
          Never give up :)

Comment

Manifesting by quantum entanglement maybe? There's a much older and well known book by Napoleon Hill, 'Think and Grow Rich'. The 'Rich' being what you decide is the objective. Old news, new bottle.

Comment

Busting loose

Hi all
              The wisdom of humanity never seizes to amaze all of us
              Here is something to contemplate;
              Knowledge is of two kinds: we know a subject ourselves, or we know where we can find the information upon it
              Samuel Johnson 1775
              English writer

I am curious as to wether this applies in this instance
              Cheers
              Chris
              Never give up :)

Comment

Chris, you deserve an answer.

Your quote is right to a point. Unfortunately our personal array of beliefs and values comes into play and cripples reason when it goes against the grain.

So if a person does not know, yet the subject clashes with a particular belief of his, (Hydrogen is bad, acetone does not work etc) the whole is automatically discarded as conspiracy theory, American hype, bigotry, racism, non scientific, bad for the environment, inflationary, politically incorrect, makes you fat or a combination of the above, even when a bit of logical deduction will show where to find the information, and common sense will allow for a rational analysis to reach a balanced conclusion. So you get the pull-the-other-one brigade that is ' saddened by the gullible' most of the time.

Reminds me of the salesman who tried to sell Golden Eagles* for a dollar all day and only managed to sell one just in the last 5 minutes of his experiment. Almost all passer's by said or thought: pull the other one I know better.

As for the Napoleon Hill book, when an extraordinary book, as good as "As a man Thinket" and many others, it has nothing to do with the one I mentioned. In fact Busting Loose is not for the fainthearted..I think it is kind of scary....out there...

Anyway, it was good talking to you all, I will not contribute further on this topic as much as I have enjoyed it. You have all you need to get started....or you have all it is needed not to get started.

(*American gold coin )
                Last edited by Guest; 28 November 2006, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Hello Marc1

Just so I have this clear in my mind.
                  You have spent $1,000 to buy this book?
                  You feel you have got $1,000 worth of information and recommend that everyone on this forum should send this fellow $1,000 for the book?
                  Can you tell us specifically what information in the book you feel is worth $1,000?

Exactly what besides removing fingernail polish is it that you think acetone can do for the average punter?
                  Where was the salesman located that tried to sell golden Eggs all day for a dollar?
                  Why didn't you buy the lot?
                  Are you comparing a scam that asks $1,000 for a book of meaningless ClapTrap to selling a golden Egg for a dollar?
                  Are you suggesting that anyone that is not willing to spend $1,000 for this book is a fat bigoted Racist?
                  I thought I was fat simply from eating too much.

Your post has been an amazing insight

Tilly
                  tillyfromparadise
                  Last edited by tillyfromparadise; 28 November 2006, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Re: Busting loose

The Golden Eagle experiment is quite interesting, and I am actually quite heartened with the result. I haven't heard about it, but I am assuming it's a real gold coin worth a lot more than $1.

So he was clearly trying to sell them for way under their real value to see how wary people are. And the result showed that a majority of people are very wary, and that is a good thing. You know the old adage, "if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is", which is excellent advice in the real world to avoid getting ripped off by scammers and con artists.

OK in this instance he wasn't a con artist as it was a social experiment. But the chances are that he would have been, and people were right to not trust him. It's the gullible people who think "oh well, it's worth a shot" who get taken in by real scams, and get fleeced for thousands by the Nigerian 419 scams and others.
                    Sean

Comment

Hello pangit

You are in good company, google has not heard of the Golden Eagle or the Golden Egg for a dollar experiment either

Tilly
                      tillyfromparadise
                      Last edited by tillyfromparadise; 29 November 2006, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tillyfromparadise View Post
                        Hello Marc1

Just so I have this clear in my mind.
                        You have spent $1,000 to buy this book?
                        You feel you have got $1,000 worth of information and recommend that everyone on this forum should send this fellow $1,000 for the book?
                        Can you tell us specifically what information in the book you feel is worth $1,000?

Tilly
                        Hi Tilly,

Your post made me laugh (especially the fat bigoted racist part)! No, the book is only like US$16.50, but the home study course is $1,000, or $1,500, depending on your level of "appreciation." Of course, $1,500 is well worth it, if you look at the purported benefits! Imagine, you won't have to worry about money anymore- ever! Surely Marc1 can attest to the validity of the book/program. Surely he doesn't ever have to look at the balance of his bank accounts, or worry about whether he can afford something. I'm quite certain that he doesn't have to worry about the economy, or the value of his house, or the stock market, or the value of his super fund. Perhaps, instead of writing nonsensical gibberish, he'll write concisely, and confirm all the benefits of "busting loose from the money game," rather than sounding like a brainwashed cult member...

Then again, he's the guy who wrote, "There is no fuel revolution, no environment, no car. It is all a hologram created by our consiousness."-- well now, if nothing else I've ever read made sense, the above quote does. No, wait, it makes no sense at all....

Anyway, if anyone else has a minute or 50 that they don't value at all, click on the following link, and check out Bob Scheinfeld's website:

BUSTING LOOSE From The Money Game

You can even, if you really don't value your free time, take the free online tour/presentation, and I'm willing to bet that most people who do come away asking, "what the hell was that about??"

Pangit- you can't be serious- you think that the nigerian scam is a scam? I can't believe you're falling for all the media hype about how all those "programs" are scams! You poor fellow. Why don't you just contact all the people who've taken advantage of the generous offer put forth by all those African men, and come away millions of dollars richer? I'm sure Marc1 could put you in touch with a few...

At any rate, I think I've wasted enough of my free time today- thanks to Chris, Tilly, Pangit, and especially Marc1 for the laughs!

Justin the cheeseburger

Comment

Nothing seems of more importance, towards erecting a firm system of sound and real knowledge, which may be proof against the assaults of scepticism, than to lay the beginning in a distinct explication of what is meant by thing, reality, existence: for in vain shall we dispute concerning the real existence of things, or pretend to any knowledge thereof, so long as we have not fixed the meaning of those words. (George Berkeley)

Comment

Some very entertaining and poignant comments here.

As I grow older, I realize that people see the same things a great number of different ways. I think marc1 has started an interesting and entertaining thread and his references, comments and beliefs expressed here help explain and give a lot better understanding into many of his previous posts which I have not been able to fathom in the past.
                            I agree with Tilly, this has been an insight that has amazed me as well.

Marc1, you seem like a guy that looks into a lot of different products and things that other people may not take as being creditable. I'd be interested to hear what actual things you have involved yourself with that you have found to work and benefited you that other people have not believed in or have ridiculed. Perhaps some specific accounts of your experiences would be a help in giving people whom you may consider to be closed minded, a new outlook?

As for the topic at hand, I'm not interested in digging into the whyfor's and whatif's of the Busting loose thing other than to wonder why a guy wants to be " appreciated" before he has given people anything to appreciate him for and why the token of appreciation he chooses is the very thing he wants to be revered for telling people how to be independent of ?

Seems kind of like " I'll tell you how to avoid the poisoned fruit and why it is such an evil thing but before I do, you have to give me some."

But then I'm a sceptic and need some convinceing of these things.
                            A lot of convinceing.
                            Last edited by Guest; 24 November 2007, 01:23 AM.

Comment

hi i read all the stuf at the site.basicly a FOOL and his money are easily parted, to the tune of $1000.
                              My Grandfather told me one very important rule,concerning money. So your income is $100 / week ,if your expences are $99.99 your life will be bliss. If your expenses are $100.01 your life will be HELL.
                              dagwill
                              Last edited by dagwill; 2 December 2006, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X