Biodiesel Presentation Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biodiesel Presentation Available

I've made a presentation, which I gave to the Peats Ridge Festival and some have suggested that it might also be useful for people who might want to convince their local councils, workplace fleets etc to use biodiesel.
    It's designed to be an overview of what biodiesel is, how to use it etc. It is pitched at a non-technical audience, but it has some technical info in it as well, if required.
    It will probably need some modification to suit the requirements of whoever is presenting it and who it is being showed to, but it is fully editable.
    If you do use it, please let me know, in case I have any updated info for it.

The presentation is here in Microsoft Powerpoint format.
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

Re: Biodiesel Presentation Available

Hello Sir

I m from pakistan i want to prepare a presentation to present in my universiy on alternative enrgey therefore i chose biodiesel while searching the internet i came across your presentation and i found it ery helpfull indeed so i want to ask u that do u have any updates in the said topic as u have mentioned in ur post that one should ask for any updates available

thanks

Best Regards
    supercop

Comment

Re: Biodiesel Presentation Available

^ where can i get it? i have to give the presentation on this monday!!

Comment

Working...
      X