Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waste oil, methanol etc going for a song

Hi all,
    Due to a sudden change in my job situation, I've got to move from Melbourne to Perth in a couple of weeks time. Due to this, I've got a whole lot of BioD stuff I need to get rid of. If you are interested in the following please get in touch with me ASAP.

I have:

A 1200l IBC 2/3 full of waste oil ( that's about 800l)

Just under 200l of methanol

25kg of KOH

A 120l electric hot water system just ready to become a reactor

Various fittings for the above reactor

2 empty 200l drums

5 50l stainless steel drums

As you can see, I was about ready to make the big step when work interfered. I would prefer to get rid of all of this stuff in one go, for a reasonable price, but failing that, am prepared to break it up. There is one problem with the oil. Due to the volume, you will need to bring some of your own containers/tanks and a self priming pump. The oil is down the side of my house and you will have to get the oil out to the street - a self priming pump and a length, 15m should do, of hose would be the best solution.

Please feel free to ask any questions on this thread or email me privately.

Regards,
    Andrew

p.s. Sorry if this post is inappropriate for the forum, it was about the only place I could think of that would "appreciate" this sort of stuff

Re: Waste oil, methanol etc going for a song

Hi Andrew, You could donate all of this stuff to the Melbourne Biodiesel club. We would be eternally grateful, and When your next in Melbourne those eternally grateful would tank you up.
    Otherwise, I'll see what i can do, amongst our members. The biggest problem i can see is finding SPACE.
    Boy,, does our club need a neutral home/clubhouse, ONE DAY!! Come on GUYS!

Comment

Re: Waste oil, methanol etc going for a song

To those who messaged me privately , sorry it's gone.

Bluey

Comment

Working...
      X