Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biodiesel in Cambodia

Hey guys,

Its been ages since I made contact. Just wanted to give you an update of how things are going.

Checkout Biodiesel Cambodia - Clean Energy for Cambodia

Again, if anyone can help me out by putting a link from their website to mine, it would be much appreciated. (Ive attached our logo if you can do this).

If you want to join our Friends and Links page, just let me know.

Big thanks again to Paul Martin at Grown Fuel who has helped me so much and all the people here whose advice has been invaluable!

Also, The Biodiesel Association of Cambodia is looking for international affiliations to improve its status and usefulness - any advice or help is appreciated (The Biodiesel Association Cambodia)

Cheers,

Dave

Re: Biodiesel in Cambodia

Hey Dave, great to see the progress. I've linked your site from the new ABU site here. Happy for you to link back to it, or to this forum of course.
    Also, if the BAC is looking for international affiliates, I'm sure that the ABU could assist, just let me know.
    Stay in touch.
    Robert
    Administrator
    Last edited by Robert; 8 February 2007, 05:19 AM.
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

Comment

Hi Dave, I've made a tiny post about your Biofuels in Cambodia, hope it goes well...

Simon

Comment

ey guys, just an updateon whats happening with Biodiesel Cambodia

We startedoff with groowng 10ha of Jatropha on barren land, donated by a rural ag school. We then sourced free cooking oil from hotel donors and used this to make biodiesel, whilst waiting for the Jatropha to mature. The Uni is now testing the biodiesel on small engines on site and will expand to the large engines on sight, bringing extra, cheaper power to all students a dnt ehs chool and saving money on fuels costs for other uses.

The Jatropha plantation has been great and helped us to learn so much about the best ways to grow Jatropha..so much to know.

The business, Biodiesel Cambodia, just kind of formed as a result of the website I developoed detailing our work. It has served as a nexus for all kind of people, NGOs, govts, farmers, and investors to get involved inthe industry and it has kicked off the start of the biodiesel indistry in Cambodia.

We now have a fabricated biodiesel machine that makes 500L of biofuel per day and sells it to the Oz and British Embassies, amongst others. All good.

We have also joined forces with a very well minded Canadian comapny who has 65,000ha of land in Cambodia where will plant out all this land for JAtropha and then support iot with a biodiesel refiniery. The first of its kind that I know and will employ over 20,000 poor rural farmers in impoverished areas. Things are moving ahead for us and I hope to give you an update in about another 6 months of how things have progressed.

Thanks for all the help that those of the forum have given me and the project.

All the best,

Dave

Comment

Working...
        X