Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innovative Biodiesel technology available

Hi all,

I am the Sales manager of the company Hydrodynamic Technology Europe, Inc, based in Ukraine and the United States. We have come up with a rather innovative BioForce 9000 double-stage hydrodynamic biodiesel compounder, which uses a technology different from converntional biodiesel production tech. Among the advantages of our invention is short reaction time, no need for methanol recovery (methanol is completely consumed in our process, which makes for a rather healthier method). Besides, due to a new approach to biodiesel production, our system costs a lot less than the conventional systems. If I were to describe the product in detail though, the message would be way too long, instead you can see it for yourself by going to the following link: BioForce Biodiesel EquipmentContinuous stream biodiesel production systems, 1 to 18 cubic meters per hour capacity.Anlagen fьr kontinuierliche Biodieselherstellung in Strom, Leistung von 1 m3/Stunde bis 18 m3/Stunde.Комп
    I will gladly answer any question you might have in this thread.

As of today, the prices for the four proposed unit types have been finilized as follows:
    - 246 gallons per hour: USD 275,000.00
    - 1056 gallons per hour: USD 500,000.00
    - 2113 gallons per hour: USD 875,000.00
    - 3698 gallons per hour: USD 1,475,000.00

Do contact me if you are interested, (av_batura(@)hydrodynamictechnologies.com) or follow the link above for more information.
    Anton
    Biofuels Forum Newbie
    Last edited by Anton; 21 February 2007, 01:51 AM. Reason: Added latest prices and contact details
    Best regards,
    Anton
Working...
X