Alternative fuels seminar in Melbourne Feb 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative fuels seminar in Melbourne Feb 22

The Alternative Technology Association in Melbourne is running an alternative fuels seminar on Feb 22. Details below

ATA Alternative Fuels seminar
    When: Thursday February 22, 2007
    Time: arrive 6pm onwards for a 6:30pm start
    Where: Space 39, Level 2, 39 Little Collins St, Melbourne (the gallery located above ATA's office)
    Costs: $10 for ATA members (couples $15). Non-members welcome $20.
    Refreshments provided
    ATA’s Melbourne seminar will take a look at the Alternative Fuel scene.
    • Stuart Nesbitt, Hume’s Sustainable Resource Technical Officer, is managing the Hume City Council Fleet Biodiesel Project. Stuart will present an overview of the project including the search for a sustainable source of biodiesel.
    • Marcus Deuchar is a vegie oil enthusiast whose search for a sustainable solution to personal transport needs has led him to assemble vegie oil conversion kits.
    • Robert Underhill is a computer engineer with a passion for renewable energy. Robert has spent a lot of time on waste vegetable oil and will share his experiences of two backyard car conversions.
    RSVP essential. Contact Wendy Clarke on ph (03) 9631 5407 or email: wendy@ata.org.au

Hugh.
    Robert
    Administrator
    Last edited by Robert; 12 February 2007, 10:46 PM.

Re: Alternative fuels seminar in Melbourne Feb 22

Hi Hugh, you should also post this in the calendar for a little more exposure.

Cheers,
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

Comment

Re: Alternative fuels seminar in Melbourne Feb 22

Thanks for this forum Robert, it is full of useful information and experiences.

I did see the calendar before I posted this but couldn't see how to add to it and I'm sorry to say I still can't. Would you mind talking me through it? I also coudn't see a way of sending this message to only you.

Are there many 306 diesel hatches in Sydney? They're not easy to find in Melbourne. My wife would have preferred one for the size but I could only find the 307.
      Thanks, Hugh.

Comment

Working...
      X