What to say when people ask?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to say when people ask?

What do we say in SHORT ANSWER when people ask "why using WVO for fuel is better for the planet?"
    Fitian
    <><

Re: What to say when people ask?

Originally posted by MB300D81 View Post
    What do we say in SHORT ANSWER when people ask "why using WVO for fuel is better for the planet?"
    Greetings.
    I suppose I am snawering a question with a question, "How SHORT is SHORT?"
    I think my pretty well stock "short" answer is
    1) Using less fossil fuel
    2) Reducing emisssions of CO2, Hydrocarbons and Nitrous Oxide
    3) Reducing oil imports which helps overseas debt situation, even though it is only a "drop in the barrel!" Pun intended
    4) Reduces waste going to land fill
    5) Big bits of batter etc go into the compost bin and makes big worms
    6) Personally, I am sticking it to big oil and the government
    How about that? Pick out the ones you think most iportant if you feel it is too long
    Kind regards
    Geoff Otherside532

Comment

Good one!!!
      The other side exists.And tell the guys with a straight long face....like a Ray Martin spin off.(Look serious here...cos it is indeed serious stuff...greening the planet!!!).
      Well you see ...drool for a while(think about the bill that the govt has slamed at you,or the speeding ticket and the 3 points lost,or maybe just why your footy team is stuck in the rur...watever...but strech it ....yes looking like really going into the corners of the mind ).
      Then go on about a rant of how the world is really our problem.
      Intutively get the folks to cross the boundaries of the mind into the otherside and probably just say....hey it is the in thing.You wanna get in the groove???.Or the mangrove.The mangoes are ripe.And then carry on about ...did ya know that the mangoe seed has oil.
      Oils are oils.

Knowledge is power.

Cheers
      Sauman

Comment

The short answer:-
        It's way, way, less bloody polluting.

Comment

might as well make something good out of all the fat arses eating fast food! That and you are burning Carbon, but carbon that was taken up a year or two ago instead of millions of years ago.
          It takes a big man to cry... It takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man.:D

Comment

Working...
          X