Barbie on Biodiesel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbie on Biodiesel

Since Barbie switched her SUV to biodiesel, she's noticed less emissions and less smoke up hills, improved power in the low revs, a quieter engine and a more pleasant smell (especially as she always has the top off). Also, her Barbie dollars go further, as she gets it much cheaper than the old dirty dino diesel fuel she used to buy.
    Ken thinks she's become a bit of a commie, pinko, greenie, lefty, enviro-hippy, but will probably run his hummer on it once he's come around to the fact that it's really just so much better for his engine and his hip pocket.
    Since Barbie put the sticker on the back of her car, Polly Pocket also realised that her SUV could also run on biodiesel! Now she's enjoying it too!
    Now everyone in the toybox enjoys less toxic pollution, particulates and they also have a much healthier economy now that they no longer have to import that toxic stuff from the sandpit.
    With the extra money Ken will save, as well the lesser burden on the toybox's health services, he can finally afford that plastic surgery on his mound!
    Robert
    Administrator
    Last edited by Robert; 3 April 2006, 12:40 AM.
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

Re: Barbie on Biodiesel

I hope that the Mattel corporation do not object to my strange sense of humour...

My daughter saw my "Powered by Biodiesel" sticker and lamented that she did not have one of her own.

I printed out a couple of the images that geewizztoo sent me a while back and told her she could cut out her own bumper stickers. I guess there are worse things to indoctrinate the kids with!

But seriously, bumper stickers are a great idea, We've discussed this in the forum a few times.

Recently, we've got some ABG stickers from The Biodiesel Station (but only for Sydney users, sorry ) and we've also talked about stickers here and here.

Maybe it's time to follow Barbie's shining example and fit our pink SUVs (or your more conventional diesel vehicles) with some biodiesel stickers. I'm not going to do this on my own, so I need some serious offers of help to follow through.

Anyone?...
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert
      Since Barbie switched her SUV to biodiesel, she's noticed less emissions and less smoke up hills, improved power in the low revs, a quieter engine and a more pleasant smell (especially as she always has the top off). Also, her Barbie dollars go further, as she gets it much cheaper than the old dirty dino diesel fuel she used to buy.
      Ken thinks she's become a bit of a commie, pinko, greenie, lefty, enviro-hippy, but will probably run his hummer on it once he's come around to the fact that it's really just so much better for his engine and his hip pocket.
      Since Barbie put the sticker on the back of her car, Polly Pocket also realised that her SUV could also run on biodiesel! Now she's enjoying it too!
      Now everyone in the toybox enjoys less toxic pollution, particulates and they also have a much healthier economy now that they no longer have to import that toxic stuff from the sandpit.
      With the extra money Ken will save, as well the lesser burden on the toybox's health services, he can finally afford that plastic surgery on his mound!
      This reminds me of a kindof off barby/ken joke:

A little girl was inline to visit Santa Claus in a shopping mall. Santa called her up and asked what she wanted for christmas. She said that she wanted Barbie and GI Joe. Santa told her that Barbie normally comes with Ken. She corrected him and said that Barbie fakes it with Ken and comes with GI Joe

Sorry...

Joe
      Joe Morgan
      Brisbane Biodiesel Site Admin
      http://www.brisbanebiodiesel.com

Searching tips using Google - SVO Dual tank systems
      SVO, Common Rail and Direct Injection - Vehicles converted to Used Cooking Oil

Comment

Want to go for a ride,
        Sure Ken,
        Jump in.

C'mon Barbie lets go party,
        Bio on the barbie
        life's fantistic
        tax's gone static,
        cost is zero,
        save the nation
        imagination that is your creation.

Very sorry,
        Matt
        Biodiesel Bandit

Landcruiser '98 80 series B100.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt
          Want to go for a ride,
          Sure Ken,
          Jump in.

C'mon Barbie lets go party,
          Bio on the barbie
          life's fantistic
          tax's gone static,
          cost is zero,
          save the nation
          imagination that is your creation.

Very sorry,
          Matt
          Nice one Matt. I feel a recording contract coming on. What sort of pug are you driving?

Comment

An 18 month old 307HDi (with the pitty little 66kW motor, I wish I had 100kW) No issues apart from some lifestyle (stop start 100% caused soot not to be burnt off in the catalytic conv) so a good push down the freeway sorted this out. With the aircon off it drives like a pug should too, its a good excuse to clear out the soot too.

Matt
            Biodiesel Bandit

Landcruiser '98 80 series B100.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert
              But seriously, bumper stickers are a great idea, We've discussed this in the forum a few times.

Recently, we've got some ABG stickers from The Biodiesel Station (but only for Sydney users, sorry ) and we've also talked about stickers here and here.

Maybe it's time to follow Barbie's shining example and fit our pink SUVs (or your more conventional diesel vehicles) with some biodiesel stickers. I'm not going to do this on my own, so I need some serious offers of help to follow through.

Anyone?...
              G'day Robert,

I still have a small vinyl cutter and a few rolls of vinyl, red, white, blue, green and yellow, I can create vinyl stickers that stick on the inside or outside of car windows or on metal and I the sticker can say whatever you like. I no-longer have the equipment to print logos on vinyl but I can cut out the lettering or leave the lettering and remove the background, that way the lettering will show in whatever colour the vinyl is, i.e. black, white, red, blue, green or yellow.
              Give me a Hoi with what you have in mind if you think I can help

Bill from Corio
              Who says you can't teach old dogs new tricks?
              This old dog has been learning new tricks for years and...
              I hope I can continue to do so!:cool:

Comment

Working...
              X