2 tank conversions made very simple.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 tank conversions made very simple.

Do you lie in bed at night wondering how you could filter you oil to.005 micron, how you could dewater your oil to 1 part per billion and what you could do to get your oil to a temperature only slightly below that of the sun?

Well worry no more! From the land of over complication, expense, squandering of natural resources, and ultimate paranoia, comes an accessory no veg oil fueled Jalopy should be without.

Forget about common heat exchangers, 6 port valves, filters and rubber hose, our yankee doodle dandy friends from the land of “save fossil fuel by using twice as much to make ethanol from corn to keep the farmers happy” have come up with an all in one, over kill solution to your wildest and most erotic veg oil dreams…

T h e V . O . T e c h G E O .
    (cue thunderclap and Marching band sound effect)

This all in one devise which appears as complicated and an eco system itself, is just bristling with enough pretty colored anodized fittings, valves, hose barbs and electrical connections to make hooking up a nuclear reactor look simple.
    A one stop solution to all your veg oil conversion requirements, this baby should not only have you converted pride and joy running sweet as, but will help elevate your status in the neighborhood from "Weirdo Hippy who has smoked one Joint too many and drives that noisey old **** box" to complete VEG OIL GOD every time you open your bonnet.

Tell the world you have reached the top of the worlds tallest veg oil dumpster by merely being able to successfuly hook this bad boy up and get the thing working. Impress people even more by relocating your engine to the boot in order to make room under your bonnet for the myriad of hoses, pipes and wiring that will all run to this one central point of the holy grail of WVO motoring bliss.

Now I know what your thinking, this is just another of those Internet doctored photographs designed to make greasy drivers around the world weep with tears of grief and sobs of “ If only!”
    Wipe your bloodshot eyes and put away self combusting oil saturated rag fellow mobile BBQ aroma jockeys, this Baby is for real!

See it for your self live in the flesh in photographs labeled earlier at V.O.Tech Fuels systems.... The guys that share your veg oil fantasies. (and obviously have a very lenient policy which allows their entire R&D team of engineers to heavily practice all sorts of substance abuse at work.)

“Owmuchizit?” I hear you ask.
    Well as I would have to ask myself, I didn’t, because we all know what the old adage says.
    If you’re a little more well heeled than I and thinking of fitting one to your new customized hummer, or special order diesel Ferrari, drop them a line and find out.
    If your thinking of fitting it to you Pre-2005 Merc, I anticipate it’s highly likely you’ll need to sell the car to pay for the contraption especially if your going to have to pay a 30odd percent exchange rate difference. For those of us in this catergory, it’s probably not worth disappointing yourself with any more than a drool and a sigh as you prey for next weeks lotto to drop at least your next 10 years wages on you.

For the truly talented, capable and seriously demented DIY veg oil enthusiast with every modern piece of manufacturing equipment known to man at your disposal, Here’s something you can use for inspiration to knock up something better for yourself.

Industry rumours about the Geo indicate the next model may have provision for direct interface to the cars electronic management computer and feature accessories such as GPS, a barometer, airspeed indicator, Depth gauge, Horoscope and toasted sandwich maker. Photographs of a 3 group espresso machine option are circulating the net, but so far the manufactures have denied rumors this will be fitted to any of their products before version 3 becomes available in 2017.

Re: 2 tank conversions made very simple.

I MUST have one. I'm going to remove my hood (bonnet) so I won't wear out the hinges while opening and closing it to show off! That way I can watch out for leaks too.........

Comment

so how much?

and what about the decreased temperature at the injectors?

Comment

I want one just because i like the look of stuff that looks like it fell of the mothership.
        WIth stuff like this around it wont be long before NASA start running the few remaining shuttles on veg, hey arent they about the same vintage as the average 300D ....
        Rgds

Adam

"Revolution never comes with a warning!"

Comment

Originally posted by zigparacingtadpole View Post
          I like the look of stuff that looks like it fell of the mothership.
          WIth stuff like this around it wont be long before NASA start running the few remaining shuttles on veg,

I think you just made the Connection Adam!
          I don't know about the Mother ship but they may well have fallen off a space ship, especially with the way things are falling off those shuttles!

Maybe you could find yourself one lying in a paddock or yard around cape Caneraval or you might be able get one at the online surplus parts shop at NASA-Bay.com

Can you imagine Pulling up to the local Macca's car park on saturday night with all the young crowd with their Jappo computerised overhead turbo wonders of technology in your 25y/o Merc?
          At first you get the sneers and chuckles and then you casually stroll round and open the bonnet.

The turbo Jockeys see one of these GEO things sitting under there amoungst the spilt, polermerized grease and all the sudden, you have the coolest ride they have ever seen and they all want one. You then tell them that this "miracle" devise allows you to run your car on what their fries were cooked in and all the sudden you have gone from
          "Stupid old fart" to " Uber car techno professor cool dude".

Of course, I do wonder what the guy who does your next rego check is going to make of it or if your insurance company is going to make you insure it on a seperate policy?

I saw a doco on space shuttles the other night. The shuttle main tank holds over a million Litres of fuel, and that's only a small part of the solid boosters volume.
          I can see the headline now:

"NASA buys Mcdonalds and Burger King as cost cutting measure for shuttle launches"

Comment

in my car it is either that thing or the engine itself

Comment

Now I know why John Howard is pursuing the nuclear option. It's the only power source that could possibly cope with the demands of this device.

Michael

Comment

Hello again all. Well, I see that David has done it again. After a deep and meaningfull IM conversation with David, we feel that a sweepstake should be run on the price of this fancy coffee maker? David reckons US$450.00, I think at least US$1,000.00. The prize for the one whose guess is closest, and no cheating by writing and asking (that is my job as my guess is already here) will be to pay for an all expenses paid trip "pour moi" to come to Australia. Now there's an offer that can easily be refused. Anyway guys, let's be seeing your guesses. The winner will be announced when he has sent the money for my trip!!!
                Regards
                Geoff Otherside532

Comment

Given that its a heater, filter, changover mechanism and made from billet ally, Im going on the higher side seeing as its a conversion all in one. Lock in 780USD Eddie.
                  Geoff, instead of you coming to OZ how about you make a large donation to my up coming trip to UnZed in a couple of months.
                  Imagine how sweet the engine bay would look if you plumbed this thing in using the Aeroquip braided hoses that it looks like it was intended to use. Now not only would you be an Uber car techno professor cool dude, you'd also have some serious street cred and a massive second mortgage by the time you purchased that much Aeroquip hose and had a mechanical engineer reinforce and certify the bit of the car you attached it to.
                  For the record David, I am really hoping that the mothership would come collect me. After 3 weeks of work on an island in the gulf of carpentaria it would make for a pleasant change of scenery and a quicker trip home. Although im prepared to wait for more conventional transport if it means not being probed. (I too find it hard to get enthused about my job sometimes.)
                  Rgds

Adam

"Revolution never comes with a warning!"

Comment

Working...
                  X