Biodiesel processor available Sydney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biodiesel processor available Sydney

Another unused processor similar to the item previously listed below is for sale - with these upgrades :

Temperature control with digital thermostat and probe , connected to element for full automatic heating.
    Timer for auto control of processing and washing times.

COST IS $3,800

Processor for sale. professionally fabricated ( over 20 of this proven design
    still going strong since 1999).

240 litre steel coned-bottom reactor with 750 watt sealed motor/shaft+prop agitator , 2.4kW stainless steel heating element, baffled , vented, transfer pump , fill level sight tube , etc. 170L oil feedstock per batch.

50l SS catalyst mix tank, 750 watt sealed agitator motor, chemical transfer pump ( ceramic/Viton seals) , valves , vented , etc.

2 x 280L steel/epoxy lined coned-bottom wash tanks, water inlet float valves ,air
    pump/diffuser , valves etc.

200 litre oil settling and preheat tank on stand , 2.4 kW element , can be controlled by processor thermostat.
    And a barrel of WVO . . . .

All mounted on stand with 3 stages of filters ,all plumbing, titration burette etc etc

Training/support

Smallish but no toy

PM or 0407 234 339

Cheers , Fingers
    stickyfingers
    Biofuels Forum Newbie
    Last edited by stickyfingers; 26 November 2007, 11:27 AM.

Re: Biodiesel processor available Sydney

And if I have to ask the price ..........................?

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by W123 x 2 View Post
      And if I have to ask the price ..........................?
      ........ it will be because you have seen what some people ask for a couple of plastic drums and a pump and you can only imagine what something like this that sounds very decent would go for!

I readily admit I am in this for the cheap fuel aspect but I can't help but be impressed by people who spend small fortunes that will take them years, if ever, to recoup their investment on processors.
      These people are really committed to saving the planet and putting their hard earned where their heart is.

Comment

Agreed David, it sounds well thought out and put together. I still want to know what it's worth as I am contemplating making my own biodiesel for the tractor - air cooled, direct injection. I'd probably blend with it too.

It's a cardinal sin of selling to not put a price on your product - makes people suspicious. If there are many options and add ons then "priced from ..." is OK.

Fingers, sounds like a good set up, and I'm interested. All I need is a price so I can do some cost recovery calculations. In other words, how long is it going to take before the savings pay for the unit. I could build one myself but a) it costs in parts and b) it costs in time. I place a high value on my time, so that may well tip the equation in favour of buying a ready made unit.

Cheers, Michael

Comment

Biodiesel processors

We can import these from USA.

Home Biodiesel System Features:
          60 gallon reaction/separation/wash tank
          330 gallon per hour methoxide/Biodiesel mixing pump
          15 gallon methoxide mix tank
          SS temp gauge
          External Safety Heat Exchanger
          Dry wash system
          Hardware installation kit
          Complete instructions

There is also a fully automated processor.
          reply to kns_ideas@msn.com

Comment

What are these worth? Where can they be purchased from?

Very interested in a fully set up processing plant for Biodiesel production.

Cheers,
            Hamish

Comment

Originally posted by stickyfingers View Post

COST IS $3,800
              I think it's $3,800

Comment

Working...
              X