300D Information?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300D Information?

I just bought a 300D that I brought home today and I'm planning to do a conversion, but there wasn't a manual or any info that came with it. I searched around google but couldn't find any sites that had informations on Mercedes 240 and 300 models. Does anybody know some good sites?

Thanks.

Re: 300D Information?

You could go to http://forum.mbspares.com.au/v and ask the questions in the W123 forum. I respond to these calls for information with reference to my online service manual. Most information is valid across markets, but there is a little confusion after the turbocharger was released on the US market, MB seems to have forgotten the other markets which did not attract the turbo model.

Regards,
    Tony
    Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy.

Current Vehicles in stable:
    '06 Musso Sports 4X4 Manual Crew Cab tray back.
    '04 Rexton 4X4 Automatic SUV
    '2014 Toyota Prius (on ULP) - Wife's car

Previous Vehicles:
    '90 Mazda Capella. (2000 - 2003) My first Fatmobile. Converted to fun on veggie oil with a 2 tank setup.
    '80 Mercedes 300D. 2 tank conversion [Sold]
    '84 Mercedes 300D. 1 tank, no conversion. Replaced engine with rebuilt OM617A turbodiesel engine. Finally had good power. Engine donor for W123 coupe. (body parted out and carcass sold for scrap.)
    '85 Mercedes Benz W123 300CD Turbodiesel
    '99 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my darling Wife's car)[sold]
    '98 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my car)[sold]
    '06 Musso Sports Crew Cab well body. [Head gasket blew!]
    '04 Rexton SUV 2.9L Turbodiesel same as Musso - Our Family car.
    '06 Musso sports Crew Cab Trayback - My hack (no air cond, no heater).

Searching the Biofuels Forum using Google
    Adding images and/or documents to your posts

Comment

Working...
    X