Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damaged Mercedes 300D for sale!!

Disaster has struck!!
    My wife rear-ended a very large and solid Landcruiser last week with my beloved Mercedes 300D....
    Wife is now for sale......
    No, just joking!

But the car must be sold!

It is a 2-owner 1978 300D with the rare manual 4-speed manual gearbox. 205,000 km - mechanically excellent - new starter, all fuel hoses replaced, working R134a AC, new alternator, battery good, steering box very tight, new front shocks - drives very well.

I was just about to change to biodiesel or WCO - this is a car that would last many years.....

The body is in excellent condition - it took me 6 months to find one this good - green interior trim - all unmarked. The car has always been garaged - it has that look of a very well maintained Mercedes.

Damage is pretty brutal to the front end, but can be repaired if you have access to parts and panelbeating.

The engine and gearbox are undamaged

You will need new bonnet, grill, LHS guard, radiator, oil cooler, AC condenser and fan, radiator support panels and assorted trim. The radiator fan may also need replacing.

Car is presently in Gosford, NSW - towing can be arranged. Photos are available.

Must be sold ASAP to the best offer.

Please call me on 02 9427 4979

Cheers, Jono.
    Jono
    Biofuels Forum Newbie
    Last edited by Jono; 14 April 2007, 08:14 AM. Reason: Photos
Working...
X