greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greetings

hi im a newbie to all this good stuff and to diesels as well so ive got plenty to learn about this site as well as navigating my way around here

cheers to all

Re: greetings

Hi Rangieman, everyone is quite new around here, so you're not alone. Welcome to the forums - you are in fact the 300th user to join!
    I'm sure you'll find lots of help and support from the melbourne biodiesel club down there. Please share your experiences here in the forum so we can all help you along the way.
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

Comment

WOW how special is that the 300th thanks mate

Comment

Rangie,
        Congratulations on being our FIRST-EVER 300th MEMBER.

Tony
        Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy.

Current Vehicles in stable:
        '06 Musso Sports 4X4 Manual Crew Cab tray back.
        '04 Rexton 4X4 Automatic SUV
        '2014 Toyota Prius (on ULP) - Wife's car

Previous Vehicles:
        '90 Mazda Capella. (2000 - 2003) My first Fatmobile. Converted to fun on veggie oil with a 2 tank setup.
        '80 Mercedes 300D. 2 tank conversion [Sold]
        '84 Mercedes 300D. 1 tank, no conversion. Replaced engine with rebuilt OM617A turbodiesel engine. Finally had good power. Engine donor for W123 coupe. (body parted out and carcass sold for scrap.)
        '85 Mercedes Benz W123 300CD Turbodiesel
        '99 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my darling Wife's car)[sold]
        '98 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my car)[sold]
        '06 Musso Sports Crew Cab well body. [Head gasket blew!]
        '04 Rexton SUV 2.9L Turbodiesel same as Musso - Our Family car.
        '06 Musso sports Crew Cab Trayback - My hack (no air cond, no heater).

Searching the Biofuels Forum using Google
        Adding images and/or documents to your posts

Comment

Welcome Rangieman, i was amazed by the idea of getting waste vegie oil from the shops and cleaning it up and then you have fuel its amazing. i have ask heaps of questions and have always got replies very helpful people.
          I have stuck to the basics doing one litre test batches making plenty of mistakes and ending with some very strange looking results.
          I was not convinced at first about the quality of biodiesel but after making heaps of 1 and 2 litre test batches i have now demonstrated to myself that i can make a top quality fuel that i am willing to put in my $20,00 4wd turbo diesel.

Comment

Working...
          X