• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Diesel

Has anyone had any experience with this product?. www.dieselsecret.com

Re: Cheap Diesel

Looks very promising.
    I have sent them some techie questions.will wait and shall share.

Comment

If you look around the various forums, you will find that this stuff is pure snake oil.
      Cheers
      Bruce

1976 W123 300D (3 litre 5-cyl NA diesel running on SVO since June 2006)
      1982 W126 280SE (Sadly is For Sale)
      1993 W124 300D (3 litre 6-cyl NA diesel - being converted to SVO)

Comment

I don't want to comments on their supposed "cheap diesel" as I do not get their products after paying for it. Moreover we had not heard from them after that.

This incidents gave me an impressions that they are not conducting proper business but preying on innocents peoples to make millions out of us.

Watch out my friends for this Diesel Scam Enterprise(DSE LLC).

Comment

could i interrupt here and ask someone to provide some chemical evidence as to why this stuff would not work as the seller claims it does. For example notice the following quote from their FAQ section

Glycerin & Carbonizing issue for vegetable oil based fuel?
          Glycerin is no more an issue to vegetable based fuel than paraffin is to petroleum based diesel. Both are easily burned up in the high compression explosion of a diesel engine, assuming the fuel is thinned well enough to properly spray out of the injectors. As long as it sprays properly as our fuel does, no residual will be left unburned and, therefore, no potential for carbon buildup.

Can anyone say for sure that the above quote in relation to parafin in petroleum diesel is wrong???

I am of course sceptical when any Yankie marketer spins his usual **** (and most of them do..for example the latenight tv advertising shows we are now seeing in Australia, a trend inherited from US... drives me bonkers to say the least!!!) however, isnt this wroth a little professional chemistry advice. Lets face it, if we were able to develop a similar chemical that would allow our diesel engines to run straight vegetable oil (filtered of course), wouldnt that be a significant step forward???

I notice that they dont seem to say much about the environmental side of using straight vegetable oil with their product, but that aside, what do you guys think about the idea???

Comment

hi adamjedgar,
            what part of snake oil do you not understand? it is no good been looked at b4 by many in the know, on a lot of bio sites. but please feel free to buy some and try it 4 yaself. and 4 late nite tv flogging stuff easy fixed change channels or just press the OFF button.
            cheers the fantom.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Is any one interested in a continual supply of international standard.CPO for import for biodiesel production? I have a supply of approximately 30,000 tons per month.

Regards,
              Peter

Comment

What is CPO.

Comment

Originally posted by peterlink
                  Hi everyone,

Is any one interested in a continual supply of international standard.CPO for import for biodiesel production? I have a supply of approximately 30,000 tons per month.

Regards,
                  Peter
                  Hi
                  Yes we are interested if it is what I think it is, Palm oil? Can you provide me with specs as well as price and delivery schedules I also want to know if it is degummed as well as how it is packed waether in FCL's or 1 KL pails we are not interested in 205L drums You may send me a private msg here If of interest I will respond to you
                  Thank you
                  Chris
                  Cheers
                  Chris
                  Never give up :)

Comment

Originally posted by Rayken
                    Has anyone had any experience with this product?. www.dieselsecret.com
                    Hi Rayken DSE is the method i use to make bio and have been using it since before easter

Comment

Hi Gos,
                      Could you fill me in on what method you've been using since before easter, regarding DSE? and what's your impressions?

Comment

I'm certainly interested in this imported oil. I see the waste vege oil scene as limited. It won't be long for so called Waste vege oil to be called Used vege oil, sought after by numerous sectors (feed lots, soap production and BD).

With increased demand will come increased price and we may as well buy new stuff in bulk then. Buying as a group will of course drive the price down.

I'd like to know more about where, when, price etc. with this imported stuff. PM me if you like.

Comment

Working...
                        X