Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Bio-Fuel

Gday one and all,
    What a great online community you all have here. After reading through a lot of past and present threads it’s good to see an online community all working together for a true cause, and so dedicated to it at the same time. I’m extremely new to bio-diesel. It caught my eye no more than a month ago after like others, was sick of the political and environmental impact crude oil has unfortunately had on our planet and economy. I own a Mitsubishi Delica diesel 4x4 and am soon to embark on a journey down the east coast of Australia to take a well deserved break, do a bit of surfing and see some sites. I was wondering if anyone knew of any outlets that could be found along this stretch of the coast, or for that matter around Australia in general? Undoubtedly the best way to source bio-diesel would be to make it yourself, which is something I will be taking up in the near future, but unfortunately not possible while travelling. I live in the hinterland on the sunny gold coast and will be most probably heading as far as southern Sydney. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Thank you, regards Hewi

Re: New to Bio-Fuel

I was in Kempsey in April and there was a servo selling Biodiesel. On the way into town heading south, just past the "golden arches", on the left. It was about 10c/l cheaper than dino.
    Also heard that it is available in Taree but have no details yet.

Comment

Re: New to Bio-Fuel

cheers for your feed back bj4408 ill be sure to check that out!

Comment

Working...
      X