Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allow Maximum Permissible Ethanol in Australia

Posted on behalf of Charlene

did you know about this petition: "Allow Maximum Permissible Ethanol in Australia" . http://www.gopetition.com.au/petitions/allow-maximum-permissible-ethanol-in-australia.html

Re: Allow Maximum Permissible Ethanol in Australia

Hi
    I am making a research about fio fuel, especially Ethanol, and I don't know anything. I fact, the ionformation in the site does NOT make sense.
    Look
    (...)Ethanol-blended fuels will reduce Australia’s dependence on imported petroleum. The introduction of ethanol-blended fuels will also provide an economic boost to Australia’s rural economies and assist improvement to the environment by decreasing greenhouse gas emissions.(...)
    If the idea is boost the economy, and so on, why put a maximum limite of Ethanol?
    I think you sould double check this information...

Comment

Re: Allow Maximum Permissible Ethanol in Australia

[quote=Marcsoruco;19966]
      Hi
      I am making a research about fio fuel, especially Ethanol, and I don't know anything. I fact, the ionformation in the site does NOT make sense.
      Look
      (...)Ethanol-blended fuels will reduce Australia’s dependence on imported petroleum. The introduction of ethanol-blended fuels will also provide an economic boost to Australia’s rural economies and assist improvement to the environment by decreasing greenhouse gas emissions.(...)
      If the idea is boost the economy, and so on, why put a maximum limite of Ethanol?
      I think you sould double check this information..

Comment

Working...
      X