Methanol supplies on South Coast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Methanol supplies on South Coast?

Hi, I am in Nowra and would like to travel less than Sydney to buy methanol. Any clues around Wollongong? Any advice would help. Thanks.
    Bill

Re: Methanol supplies on South Coast?

Oily - you're a South Coaster... perhaps you could tell us all where you get your methanol? Bill, if need to contact Oily directly (find him in the members list) to get the answer, could you please post it up here for future reference?
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

Comment

Thanks Rob; I'll try.
      Bill

Comment

There is a place at Unanderra called Hounds there in Gladstonbury Ave. Its pretty easy to find, its not far off F6 near that temple.
        NewBioer
        Biofuels Forum Newbie
        Last edited by NewBioer; 16 April 2007, 01:34 AM. Reason: correct spelling

Comment

Originally posted by NewBioer View Post
          There is a place at Unanderra called Hounds there in Gladstonbury Ave. Its pretty easy to find, its not far off F6 near that temple.
          Can I suggest that you add this to the Biodiesel Finder map?
          George

Comment

Thanks, NewBioer, I'll try to find it. Merrylands is good, but it is a bit far and I always worry about carting 2 big drums of methanol that far just in a box trailer.
            Bill

Comment

i deliver methanol to the south coast as far as ulladulla. If anyone is interested PM me. Delivery would be weekends at a mutually convienient time.
              Cheers
              Nick.
              Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X