Peugeot Australia's Position on Biodiesel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peugeot Australia's Position on Biodiesel

This is cut & pasted from some correspondence that one of our members had with Peugeot Australia and their reply regarding their position on biodiesel. Please note that this response does not necessarily indicate Peugeot Australia's official viewpoint at the moment, but it did at the time it happened. I would suggest that you make your own enquiries and I would welcome Peugeot Australia's responses in here. (The names have been changed to protect the innocent).

Hi Peugeot Australia,

Thank you for the information.
    Is there a web location where I can access this Peugeot Policy on Biodiesel? If so, I would like to post the link on the Sydney Biodiesel User Group web site. There is significant discussion regarding manufacturers and their warranties for alternative fuels, specifically Biodiesel. The site, if you want to look is; http://www.sydneybiodiesel.com/
    If you can give me a link, my good friend Robert, will post it with some Headline Material. This is brilliant news.

I appreciate your rapid response, and look forward to trading in my current BMW X-5 for a Peugeot 407.

Best Regards,
    Forum Member

-----Original Message-----
    Peugeot AustraliaOn Behalf Of Peugeot Customer Assistance
    Sent: 14 February, 2006 10.45
    To:
    Forum Member
    Subject: Biodiesel

Hi Forum Member,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Peugeot website.
    The use of biodiesel has been examined by Automobiles Peugeot in consultation with expert representatives from biodiesel producers, refiners and injection equipment manufactures. The Peugeot HDi range of vehicles can successfully operate on biodiesel which meets or is equivalent to the EN14214 Standard to a maximum blend of B30. Biodiesel fuels which do not meet this standard or exceed B30 should not be used.

Kind regards,
    Peugeot Australia
    Peugeot Customer Assistance

Robert.
    Site Admin.
Working...
X