1000 ltr plastic pallet old oil storage tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000 ltr plastic pallet old oil storage tank

I have a plastic 1000ltr pallet tank that I use to store old oil from the shops for sale, it cost me $150, I have another tank that I use for my oil storage but don't need this one, I thought I would need the 2 but i am using the oil .The tank is only needed over the busy holiday periods.
    If anybody want's more info you can contact me and I will send photos.
    It is in good condition.you will have to pick it up we are 2.5 hrs south of Sydney.
    Oily
    sigpic

Re: 1000 ltr plastic pallet old oil storage tank

Hi Adrian here
    Am interested in your storage tank- my email address is - aschofield2001 [at] yahoo dot com dot au - just put biodiesel in the subject field
    pangit
    Last edited by pangit; 25 March 2008, 11:50 AM. Reason: Modified email address to prevent spambots picking it up.

Comment

? tried to send this before- didn't work- is the tank still available if so my email address is aschofield2001@yahoo.com.au-am interested to see pictures- Adrian

Comment

Hi Oily- still interested- haven't heard from you- leave a message-0298026532

Comment

send him a 'private Message' (PM) function of the forum or an email - that we he is more likely to get it as he may not be monitoring this thread anymore.

Cameron

Comment

Hi guys ,this tank is sold.
            If you want a tank like this it was purchased from a chemical company but I have seen them on Ebay for about $150.
            Oily
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X