Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80-100L of heating oil free to pick up

Hi folks,
    A friend has just called me to ask if there is anyone interested in some free heating oil?

He has 80-100L of it stored in 20L containers. You will have to seperate it from a little water in the bottom of the containers.

Located in Killarney Heights, FREE and ready to go!

Please pm or email me if you want it and I will pass on his contact details for you.

Cheers,
    Cameron

Re: 80-100L of heating oil free to pick up

can it be made into bio or not??? i'm unsure of heating oil???
    Cheeers nick
    Cheers
    Nick.
    Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
    sigpic

Comment

You wouldn't need to. Heating oil is similar to diesel. Just pour it in your car and drive. Although from a legal perspective you're not supposed to as the excise tax on heating oil would be different to transport fuel.
      geewizztoo
      Last edited by geewizztoo; 14 January 2008, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron View Post
        Hi folks,
        A friend has just called me to ask if there is anyone interested in some free heating oil?

He has 80-100L of it stored in 20L containers. You will have to seperate it from a little water in the bottom of the containers.

Located in Killarney Heights, FREE and ready to go!

Please pm or email me if you want it and I will pass on his contact details for you.

Cheers,
        Cameron
        Is it still available? Do I need to bring containers and transfer or can I take the containers too?
        I will be away camping till 29th Jan. If it is still available after that I will be keen to collect it.

Comment

check your inbox for a pm.

Cheers,
          Cameron

Comment

regarding the use of heating oil. are you sure its not harmful to diesel engines ?

remember the guy who got busted in sydney ( Jimmy Scaloudis ) for blending heating oil / kerosene and diesel and making millions of $$$ from it until the tax office ripped him apart.........

there was court cases against him as well for big dollar damage to truck engines.......

so i would want to know more about the safety of heating oil in that area

Comment

Working...
            X