Lavalife ... when single click

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lavalife ... when single click

Funny how they picked an upside down glow plug indicator light logo for their web site ...
    Fitian
    <><

Re: Lavalife ... when single click

I have heard the ads on the TV when sitting here on my computer but wasn't really sure what " Lava life"t actually was till I searched it just now.

What I want to know Fitian, is how the heck you knew what the logo of a "Meet sexy singles" dating site was, well enough to recognize it as an upside down glow plug light. And I'm not talking about the glow plug light side of things either!!

Is there a dashing, suave, lady killer studly side to you we don't know about mate?
    Obviously being a Noudist has some advantages!!

Your lovely wife dosen't read this site so wouldn't be aware of the fact you know all about this dating site would she?
    For the right " Donation" to my early retirement fund, It can stay that way!

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post

Is there a dashing, suave, lady killer studly side to you we don't know about mate?

Yeah her name is Veginia.
      Fitian
      <><

Comment

In Fitian's defence, I have actually seen this logo advertised in banners on many other websites, including many reputable news and media sites. I've actually wondered the same thing myself. It is a strange logo, perhaps it is meant to use the 2 loops to represent 2 people on the same line or something. It does look like the glow plug symbol, but I think any symbology or links to it may be purely co-incidental.

It's taken a while and I've only just gotten my wife to pay proper attention to that symbol, so I hope they have better luck with singles paying attention to their logo.

(BTW- with the title of this thread I nearly deleted it as spam without reading it.)
        Robert
        Administrator
        Last edited by Robert; 19 January 2008, 02:33 PM.
        Robert.
        Site Admin.

Comment

Working...
        X