Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drums Drums Drums! Perth

Hey every one in Perth.
    Just thought I'd do a shout out to anyone interested in purchasing Drums off me. I have now a constant supply of 20ltr and 44 gallon drums. The 20ltr drums are from the local fish n chip shop so they will need to be cleaned out if you wish to store anything other than veggie oil in it , but they are free!!! free!! Free!!! unless you feel like making a donation.

The 44's are new/old acetone drums that have been left to evaporate and are clean and ready for use, no rust no contaminants. I get around one a week of these and will cost $10 per drum to cover my transport and labor costs (price negotiable)

If anyone is interested please message me via private mailbox.

Cheers Mal
    biomyown
    Last edited by biomyown; 23 January 2008, 03:22 AM.

Re: Drums Drums Drums! Perth

Mal, just be careful of publicly posting your email address in a web forum. It will be found by spam spiders that crawl the net in no time. Once harvested, it will be used for years and you won't be able to stop it. I'd suggest that you request people private message you instead, that way your email address is kept private. You may want to edit your post accordingly.

Cheers,
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

Comment

Hi! I know your post re drums was 2 yrs ago! But are you still able to get 44 gallon drums?

if so I would be interested in 3 and 3 x 20ltrs

Many thanks
      Mlle

Comment

Hi Mile,

You may be able to go down to the local oil/lubricant distributor and pick them up for free as I do in my area, obviously depending on where you are in WA.

Peter<><

Comment

hey mate just wondering if you have access to any metal 44 gallon drums still??? I will be willing to pay for them and pickup if required.
          Please get back to me ASAP

Comment

I do run a good few of these 20litre drums.
            usually just take them to the scrap metal yard for recycling.
            though if anyone wants them - all yours!

David.

Comment

if you still have some 20ltr drums would love some live in Quinns Rocks where are u?

Comment

Hi my name is Greg Neville,

I would like to purchase one of you 44 gallon drums I live in fremantle please contact me on 042 111 7140 so we can work out details.

Thanx Greg

Comment

I have two 1000 litre cubies, totes, IBC etc etc for sale at [EDIT: No longer available]

They have had light crude oil in them so are not suitable for rainwater, but are excellent for WVO or BioDiesel.

They measure 1200mm by 1000mm on the base and 900mm high approx, and are too heavy for a roof rack. Generally too big for a wagon, so a trailer is needed.

PM me if interested. I'm in Duncraig area.

Tim

EDIT: Belray Oils in Malaga may have these for sale from time to time. Worthwhile looking them up and asking.
                  Tim-HJ61
                  Donating Member
                  Last edited by Tim-HJ61; 20 July 2011, 05:46 PM. Reason: No longer available.
                  Toyota Landcruiser 1988 HJ61 Manual Wagon
                  12H-T turbo Direct Injection.
                  Twin Tank setup runs on 100% WVO after warm up. 30 plate FPHE with 80°C output, 12mm fuel lines
                  Start up and shut down electric fuel pump feeds IP direct.
                  Front 4WDSytstems Lokka, Rear ARB airlokka for quick escapes up sandhills. Performance GTurbo with 600mm FMIC gives 450nm @ 1700rpm at 20psi boost.

Comment

hi Tim my name is Greg i wanted to make a spit roaster out of one would it be suitable with your drums? Greg

Comment

I went down to my local U Brew agent. he throws away old kegs and 44Gal drums.Also try the local car dealer service centre. They give away 60 Litre drums. They are a good size and will fit 40 Litres of oil and Methoxide.

Regards
                      Michael
                      97 Jeep XJ Cherokee on B100. 0 km's on B100 and counting !!!! (Sold)
                      2002 Merc ML270 now on B100. (Sold)
                      2006 Ssangyong Musso 2.9 t idi (Sold)
                      2015 NP300 Navara ( Sold )
                      2018 NP300 Navara ( B5 )

Stainless processor with blue water pump.
                      Tetragonula Hockingsi

Take the Leap and grow wings on the way down

Comment

Originally posted by gneville View Post
                        hi Tim my name is Greg i wanted to make a spit roaster out of one would it be suitable with your drums? Greg
                        I doubt it Greg. I've added a photo of a similar unit which shows in more detail that they are plastic held within a steel enclosure. They have a tap at the bottom and a large screw cap on top.

Tim
                        Toyota Landcruiser 1988 HJ61 Manual Wagon
                        12H-T turbo Direct Injection.
                        Twin Tank setup runs on 100% WVO after warm up. 30 plate FPHE with 80°C output, 12mm fuel lines
                        Start up and shut down electric fuel pump feeds IP direct.
                        Front 4WDSytstems Lokka, Rear ARB airlokka for quick escapes up sandhills. Performance GTurbo with 600mm FMIC gives 450nm @ 1700rpm at 20psi boost.

Comment

Hey are you still selling 44 gallon drums? I only need one and need it mid december. Please let me know asap

Comment

Hi Mal,
                            I am interested in a 44. I live in Thornlie. 44's make excellent dog kennels. My sister owns a boarding kennel and is always on the look out for 44's. Would you do a cheaper price for bulk purchases.

Cheers

Kelly

Comment

Working...
                            X