X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upgrade the 300d to one of these!!bargain

Ssangyong Musso (4 x 4) 1997 5cyl Man Diesel Merc Motor

Item number: 300195551687
    on ebay sorry i don't know how to do the nice links guys.
    Cheers
    Nick.
    Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
    sigpic

Re: upgrade the 300d to one of these!!bargain

Good one Nick,

I reckon this Musso is even better.

Cheers
    Fitian
    <><

Comment

oh your right fitian but the price differance is huge. $8000 more is it really that much better???
      it does look alright though.
      cheers mate.
      Cheers
      Nick.
      Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RODEONICK
        sorry i don't know how to do the nice links guys.
        Easy, just copy the link from the site you want to link to, then when you want some of your text to go there, just highlight it and then click the link button . Paste the link into the window that you get. Whatever text you highlighted will now be an underlined link - like this. Alternatively, you can simply paste the link as text into your post - that works too.
        Robert.
        Site Admin.

Comment

thanks for the technology leson robert.
          i can make bio diesel and freak normal citizens out but can't use a computer too well

thanks mate.
          Cheers
          Nick.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RODEONICK View Post
            oh your right fitian but the price differance is huge. $8000 more is it really that much better???
            it does look alright though.
            cheers mate.
            Hi nick,

I know what you mean about the price. But sometimes it is better to pay that price for car "if it is worth that money of course" than pay one third of that to a lemon .

This car is sold today too.

Cheers
            Fitian
            <><

Comment

the ssangyong went for 4,800 so quite a bit higher than i expected.
              Cheers
              Nick.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X