Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wher to get a HWS

Hey all
    I have been trying to get my hands on a 50-80L electric hot water unit without much luck. Can anyone help or atleast advise me on where to get one (Geelong/ Melbourne area). I have tried the demo yards here and no luck there either. I only know 1 plumber and they are few and far between as he only does replacement for stuffed ones, as they do. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Re: Wher to get a HWS

A plumber is the best bet. Maybe ring a few around your area. Dropping one off at your place will save them the trip to the dump.
    I got one from a bloke I know. Was expecting something a bit smaller than I got.
    The size you are looking for may be very hard to get as most systems these days are more around 250 - 350 litres.

Comment

Re: Wher to get a HWS

A bit of an out there suggestion, try caravan repairers, particularly those that work on commercial caravans. Most of the caravans we use at work have hot water services of the size you mention bolted to either the front or the rear. Needless to say there is a fairly high attrition rate over some of the terrain we cover. One of our crews pulled up for the night last week and discovered that there was a couple of fairly sizeable holes in the rear their van where the HWS mounts used to be. If you want to go for a drive up the Gibb River Road in WA theres probably one in the middle of the road somewhere.
      Rgds

Adam

"Revolution never comes with a warning!"

Comment

Working...
      X