Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• landcruiser hj75 2H Motor

Hi,
    I have a landcruiser with a 2h motor and i was wondering if anyone has done a wvo convirsion on this vehicle. I am currently travelling in the states and I was thinking of buying some parts while I am here. I can get injector heaters for $40, a electric filter heater for 40$ and an electric line heater for $60. I already have a second tank which i can put in to the vehicle but have no control valve to go with it. I am not sure how the valve will work without interupting the supply of fuel when changing it over tanks. My utes fuel return line goes back to the injector pump so there is no need to worry about returning fuel to the tank. If someone can give me a bit of direction I would appreciate it. I want to get a parts list together rather quickly so I can buy the parts while I am in the states. Thankyou.

Re: landcruiser hj75 2H Motor

You should post in the relevant subforum (ie svo users). Their are lots of 2H's that have been converted. I don't think that half of the stuff you are looking at is needed for a brisbane climate and might just be a waste of your hard earned cash. I suggest that you read up on the SVO USERS sub forum about the 2H conversions. I would however suggest that you buy some quality tools while your over in the us of a as they are cheap for great brands like craftsman. Take it easy and welcome. Cheers Nick.
    Cheers
    Nick.
    Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X