Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biodiesel in Byron Bay Area

Hello biodieselers!
    I'm in byron bay at the moment and was just wondering if anyone is making biodiesel in the area?

Dave

p.s. I'm not the taxman/boogieman!

Re: Biodiesel in Byron Bay Area

Hey Dave, you've done some K's mate, well done , your in my second home town. Seems like just the other day you were here in sMelbs getting ready for your BD adventure.
    Drive to Mullumbimby and take the first right off the main street heading west, right next to the middle pub, (pub in the middle of town). Stop at my Uncle's Fishshop (the only fishshop in Mullum) and ask for my uncle "Scrooge", or Ian Hampson, and ask for some WVO, tell them you know me.
    Then walk down the lane next to the fish shop and look for the office of the local paper "The byron Echo", speak to the woman at the front desk of the echo, and ask if they have details of a guy who they recently wrote a story about who is selling B100 two days a week in Byron's industrial estate.
    You could either make some BD from my uncles WVO, or buy some B100 from the guy in Byron.
    The guy, who's name escapes me is a good friend of Paul Martins. Its a tiny world. And in the BD world its almost incestuous.
    Go Well mate,
    Darren.
    Hope you get this before you leave Byron.

Comment

Re: Biodiesel in Byron Bay Area

Just do a search on "Byron" in the forums here. There is a thread that has the dude's address and contact details on it. Darren, you said that he sells B100 on Tuesdays and Fridays?
      Robert.
      Site Admin.

Comment

Working...
      X