Forum Upgrade May 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Upgrade May 2008

Some of you may have noticed that the forum was down for around an hour this morning, but it's back up again.

I performed some essential and some nice-to-have upgrades on the forum, which should keep it up to date and on track for a bit longer. I have posted an announcement to that effect as well (please read it if you want more info on the upgrade).

There are still several plugins and extra bits that I may still have to iron out some bugs on and may be incompatible with the new changes. I have not tested everything exhaustively yet.

Please use this thread as the place to report any issues you notice.
    Robert
    Administrator
    Last edited by Robert; 18 May 2008, 10:32 AM.
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

Re: Forum Upgrade May 2008

Nice one Robert. Glad to see you are still receiving donations, and you can use them to continue to improve the forums.
    Sean

Comment

Seems snappier. Could be that a few SQL statements got some well-needed tuning.

Comment

I reckon that it's also because vbseo is no longer encrypted and has also had some major retunes. Don't forget that almost everything has to pass through vbseo first.

But I'll try not to get too nerdy in here, or everyone else will get scared away.
        Robert.
        Site Admin.

Comment

Your a newbie and your thread has most likely been moderated.
          Joe Morgan
          Brisbane Biodiesel Site Admin
          http://www.brisbanebiodiesel.com

Searching tips using Google - SVO Dual tank systems
          SVO, Common Rail and Direct Injection - Vehicles converted to Used Cooking Oil

Comment

Working...
          X