1500 gal/day biodiesel processor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1500 gal/day biodiesel processor

We have out grown our educational biodiesel processor and need to make room for our new one. The processor works great and we include installation and onsite training. We threw a listing up on ebay with all the tech specs and several pictures Commercial Biodiesel Processor Modular 1,500 gal. - eBay (item 200249200859 end time Sep-03-08 17:16:28 PDT) . We sell similar models for over 300k.

Re: 1500 gal/day biodiesel processor

I'll bid $100 including delivery to Sydney. Oh wait, it's starting at $189,000!

That's a helluva lot of WVO to collect! They like to do things big in the US don't they.
    Sean

Comment

its already packed in a sea container for you

Comment

Yeah, this is definately not a home brew kit. The average cost of a biodiesel processor is $.80-$1 per gallon of annual production, this one does in the 400,000's annualy, so its an opportunity for someone with the need for that much fuel to pay about half price. An ideal candidate for this processor has a fleet of diesel trucks and spends over 10k a month in diesel fuel. Even if they only saved $1 per gallon, the return of investment is around 18 months.

Comment

I realised that, I was just being facetious.

However, like I said that's still a lot of WVO to collect! Although I suppose on that scale you could set up your own WVO collection company.
          Sean

Comment

Your'e right, the only economical way to make something like this work is to set up a collection route. This in itself would cost in excess of $30k US Dollars. Figure 15-20k for a decent used pumper truck. A million dollar liability policy on your collection vehicle incase you spill and hazmat has to come out. In some states, you need a grease haulers permit. The 300 gal grease containers you see behind restaurants cost $700 +/- each. 55 gallon drums are $25 if you can find them used. On Avg you will see 50 gallons per month for each location, so you would need 100 bins in place to run this machine one day a week. Do the math on that. Then be willing to go get dirty and get it. WVO collection is getting more and more popular here in the US. Up until 3 or so years ago, restaurants had to pay disposal fees for thier grease removal. Now every last restaurant out there gets approached for thier grease quite often. There are plenty of people out there getting this stuff, and they all drive diesels. So the people qualified to invest in this know who they are.

Comment

Working...
            X