Looking for an "expert"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an "expert"

I am a diesel mechanic turned web designer (yes, natural progression) and have recently published a new web site, www.aussiecarpool.com, and was wondering if there was someone from the biodiesel community that would be interested in publishing a regular article on www.aussiecarpool.com for our mutual benefit.

What’s in it for me? I get some interesting content for my site that will allow it’s users to make informed decisions.

What’s in it for you? Another outlet to promote biodesel as a viable alternative for Australian consumers.

I am looking for informative articles, not sales pitches. I am quite happy to publish a brief biography of author and link to the author’s web site along with the article.

I don’t expect reciprocal links to my site or anything along those lines, I am only looking for some content to engage the site’s users. That’s not to say that I’d be unhappy if anyone linked to my site.

share the cost of commuting

blogging for the socially conscious

Re: Looking for an "expert"

G DAY,
    And on behalf of the Bio diesel community let me welcome you to the forum.
    I am sure that a lot of people here will be more then happy to contribute qualified and well researched facts .
    There is a lot of knowledge in this forum that we share collectivelly for proporgating the use of Bio Fuels.And all of us do it for free.
    After all best things in life are for free.And we can only do it together.A clean green world one day.For our Tomorrow.A better Tomorrow.Just a Simple Dream.
    And we can only build it together.
    Knowledge is power.

Hope to see you around here more often.

Cheers
    Sauman
    P.S.:I don't think anyone would be interested in any sales Pitch .But then one never knows.The only pitch is replace with Bio Diesel all your dino diesel .Go the Bio Revolution!!!

Comment

Re: Looking for an "expert"

Thanks for the cheery welcome Sauman, I hope there is something I can contribute. It looks like there is a whole bunch of handy information available here from well informed people.

I think the first thing I'd like to publish first up is a bit of an introduction to Biodiesel, what it is, how it's made and the benefits both economic and environmental. A lot of people have heard bits and pieces through mainstream media but I feel the have been more for novelty value and have not had a lot of substance to them (a least what I have seen).

I’m not after anything huge, maybe 500 words. If anyone is interested please send me private message or Skype me.

Cheers,
      syawillim

share the cost of commuting

blogging for the socially conscious

Comment

Working...
      X