Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free fuel

Hi.
    I have a surplus of several hundred litres of biodiesel as well as several hundred litres of vegetable oil if anyone wants to take them off my hands.
    I'm in Brunswick and am producing more than I can use.
    Steve

Re: free fuel

Hi Steve,

I maybe looking to take some on a regular basis,
    I am setting up a recycling plant (Small) in Collingwood. I am still sorting things out at the moment, but what the hold is, you maybe able to help here,or if someone else can it would be appreciated.
    I am looking at the purchase of a 250KVA 100% Bio Diesel generator from "JS Power" in the U.K. I am thinking of purchasing the smaller 22 KVA straight away and pending the performance I'll make the big expense on the larger unit.
    1. It states that the warranty will only cover EU Standard fuel. Obviously your not a commercial producer so you will not have this type of system in place. However what is the likelyhood of home made diesel stuffing up the generator.
    2. What additional service would I need to implement on generator, JS gave sketchy details.
    3. Anywere else that I could get Bio Diesel that is EU compliant and non-conflict,ie not from palm oil that has knocked down some Monkeys home to manufacture.

Thanks in advance for your replies "Good or Bad"
    Mike.

Comment

Hi Mike
      Can't help you with your procesor and technical questions
      Ive been running my ute on my biodiesel for over 2 years and my mechanics happy with it. I just perform a couple of simple tests such as specific gravity and visual inspection to make sure its ok.
      Let me know if you want any of the ol.
      Steve

Comment

I will be over on the weekend, I have sent you a private message with some details.
        cheers<BR>Chris.<BR>1990 landcruiser 80, 1HD-T two tank, copper pipe HE+ 20 plate FPHE, toyota solenoids and filters. 1978 300D, elsbett one tank system.<BR>

Comment

Originally posted by steveryan View Post
          Hi.
          I have a surplus of several hundred litres of biodiesel as well as several hundred litres of vegetable oil if anyone wants to take them off my hands.
          I'm in Brunswick and am producing more than I can use.
          Steve
          Ive just joined , so hi. Just learning all about it and today found out how hard it is to actually get oil.
          Just wondering,your add, do you have any oil left over you dont want ? i know add is a bit old.
          thanks
          david

Comment

Hey Steve,

Also interested if there is any left??

J

Comment

i too have some free oil. i have about 30 litres in buckets in fitzroy. i'm heading overseas and have no use for it.

send me an email and i'll give you the address. lucas AT lucas wheat . com

Comment

Working...
              X