Merc 190D for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merc 190D for sale

I'm not a regular on this forum, so I'm not sure if posting classifieds is OK. If not, my apologies and feel free to remove it.

For sale (in Vic) is a 1986 Merc 190D W201 that is surplus to requirements. It runs beautifully on bio, and is in excellent condition throughout, with only about 225K on it. Price is $6900.

I'll post a link to the ad as soon as I get it up (waiting for my mate in Vic to post pics).

Cheers,
    Mark

Re: Merc 190D for sale

Originally posted by Doctor Mark View Post
    I'm not a regular on this forum, so I'm not sure if posting classifieds is OK. If not, my apologies and feel free to remove it.

For sale (in Vic) is a 1986 Merc 190D W201 that is surplus to requirements. It runs beautifully on bio, and is in excellent condition throughout, with only about 225K on it. Price is $6900.

I'll post a link to the ad as soon as I get it up (waiting for my mate in Vic to post pics).

Cheers,
    Mark
    What engine is in the 190D?

Comment

Originally posted by Nuddy View Post
      What engine is in the 190D?
      2.5L 5 cylinder diesel. Here's the ad

MERCEDES 190D Cars For Sale - carsales.com.au - carsales.com.au

Comment

The OM602 in the 190D is a 5 cylinder version of the OM603 6cylinder used in the W123 300D. MB also made a 4 cylinder 2.0 litre engine on the same platform.

I wonder if the C250D also uses the OM602?

Tony
        Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy.

Current Vehicles in stable:
        '06 Musso Sports 4X4 Manual Crew Cab tray back.
        '04 Rexton 4X4 Automatic SUV
        '2014 Toyota Prius (on ULP) - Wife's car

Previous Vehicles:
        '90 Mazda Capella. (2000 - 2003) My first Fatmobile. Converted to fun on veggie oil with a 2 tank setup.
        '80 Mercedes 300D. 2 tank conversion [Sold]
        '84 Mercedes 300D. 1 tank, no conversion. Replaced engine with rebuilt OM617A turbodiesel engine. Finally had good power. Engine donor for W123 coupe. (body parted out and carcass sold for scrap.)
        '85 Mercedes Benz W123 300CD Turbodiesel
        '99 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my darling Wife's car)[sold]
        '98 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my car)[sold]
        '06 Musso Sports Crew Cab well body. [Head gasket blew!]
        '04 Rexton SUV 2.9L Turbodiesel same as Musso - Our Family car.
        '06 Musso sports Crew Cab Trayback - My hack (no air cond, no heater).

Searching the Biofuels Forum using Google
        Adding images and/or documents to your posts

Comment

Originally posted by Tony From West Oz View Post
          The OM602 in the 190D is a 5 cylinder version of the OM603 6cylinder used in the W123 300D. MB also made a 4 cylinder 2.0 litre engine on the same platform.

I wonder if the C250D also uses the OM602?

Tony
          Apparently it's the same motor with a turbo added. Sounds yummy.

DM

Comment

Mark, I know there have been lots of detractors of what you might have previously done on this site, but the car is a great deal (as long as it fronts up as well as you have claimed) and i would love it. Unfortunately, I will not be as financial as I would like to be for a couple of months.. Good luck with the sale. (unless of course, you might want a 1993, 3 Litre Toyota Surf auto with lots and lots of extras and W.A. rego, as a swap - worth at least $10,000). I'll even deliver it, but would really miss it.
            Bill
            yorta2
            Last edited by yorta2; 14 April 2009, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X