Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcohol Can Be A Gas

Greetings all
    I met David Blume (Alcohol Can Be A Gas author) last October at a conference in Taupo, here in New Zealand. I was so impressed with him and what he had to say that I have become an importer/distributor of his book.
    I am a member of the "TT" (Transition Towns) movement which is growing apace in many places, I don't know about Australia-Comments invited.
    There is much mis & disinformation being put out about ethanol/alcohol as a fuel and I am one of those fighting the good fight to get the truth out. A number of us are working, slowly, towards establishing Consumer Supported Energy whereby farmers (will) produce the ethanol on a cooperative basis and sell it direct to local consumers, thereby cutting the "Oiligarchy" out. There is a fantastic opportunity for "the little guys," like us, to make a real dent in "Big Oil's" profits and market share. Remember the old saying, "If we don't hang together, we will all hang seperately."
    I am selling the book for NZ$98.00 including GST and postage within New Zealand. If you buy the book, I will send a free copy of the DVD, "Alcohol Can Be A Gas," for FREE. The DVD runs for 2hrs 45 minutes and is fantastic
    Kind regards
    Geoff. Waterhouse

Re: Alcohol Can Be A Gas

mate we have enough issues with alcohol in this country you will be doing this country a dis-service telling them they can get wasted on gas and alcohol at the same time!!!
    and anyway i think you will be on a hiding to nothing trying to flog it when you can get a fair amount of goons for 98 bucks

Comment

Working...
    X