X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free pies coles express

Coles Express | Free Pies

Re: Free pies coles express

Giving away free pies is more likely to get people on this forum in the door rather than 6c a litre off!
    cheers<BR>Chris.<BR>1990 landcruiser 80, 1HD-T two tank, copper pipe HE+ 20 plate FPHE, toyota solenoids and filters. 1978 300D, elsbett one tank system.<BR>

Comment

thanks for lunch Neil.

Comment

Originally posted by trekdog02 View Post
        thanks for lunch Neil.
        So how do you feel now Trekdog?
        Johnnojack
        4WD Isuzu Jackaroo 3.1 200000km on WVO,(2020) 2 tank home built system 6 solenoids FPHE, heated filter fuel line and tank pickup for thicker oil. Mk. 9 version now and no changes planned as trouble free.
        Mercedes W201 190D 1986 model: 2 tank system, bigger fuel line from tank, no heat exchanger, electric pump for diesel 22000km so far sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Jones
          Yeah, I was wondering how it was?
          Did it seem fresh or was it a " Matured" job?
          Now Dave where not all as rich as you,
          We don't all drive a Mercedes Benz as you do or have the time to chauffeur
          the kiddies to your weekend pony club meets.
          I could also make comment on your big expensive camera compared to our
          throwaway Kodak ones but that's another story and I don't have time as I
          have to now finish my bread and butter.
          When us not so fortunate ones unlike yourself get the chance of a free pie
          we first think of a somewhat unempty stomach first rather than the Botulism
          you seem to have picked up from one of your high society a la carte restaurants.

ps I hope I spelt a la carte correctly to your high standard requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Jones
            HAHAHAH!

I'm the cheapest Tight ars e around Neil.
            I would rather just go hungry till I get home or Buy a pie rather than getting sick from eating a freebie.
            Not a case of being being a snob, just scared of getting Crook!

Have you had a free pie yet Neil? How was yours?
            I'd be all up for one if I could be confident it hadn't been sitting there for a week.

I was thinking of printing out a bunch of these vouchers and handing them out to people at the servo as they went in to pay for their fuel ( Suckers!) I figure If I gave out like 30 Vouchers and the place got cleaned out of pies, they would have to get another delivery and I could go in the next day confident of getting a fresh one!

a la carte????
            Pffft!
            Tetsuya's has a Fixed Thirteen Course Degaustation Menu.
            No need to order anything, even the wine is pre-selected for you!
            A la Carte is only for Restaurants that don't make the top 5 in the worlds best 50 list or win 3 Chefs hats... every year!!
            We now see your true colours coming out.
            I suspect the reason I can never get a reservation at Tetsuya's is because its
            booked out by you and your Mercedes driving high society fows.
            But isn't the twice cooked spatchcock,wagyu beef with lime and wasabi just to die for.

Comment

Working...
            X