Small Scale Bio Processor + Methanol + Oil For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Scale Bio Processor + Methanol + Oil For Sale

Small scale processor for sale. One of Oily's gas cylinder conversions. items for sale include;
    Two reaction vessels. Upside down gas cylinders, with gas burner brackets and taps at the bottom, gas burner included.
    Approximately 400 litres of WVO mostly good quality from golf club. In 20 litre plastic drums and tins.
    One 200 litre plastic storage drum also full of wvo
    Approximately 150 litres of methanol in 200 litre drum.
    Approximately 150 litres of biodiesel in 200 litre drum. Plus some other bits like mixing drill mounted to side of vessel.
    Reason for Selling.. one year old boy running around the house now and it's time to clean up.
    Price $850
    Collection only Ulladulla, South Coast NSW 0409 828609 to discuss
    shaker
    Last edited by shaker; 8 August 2009, 02:36 PM. Reason: Adding Phone No.

Re: Small Scale Bio Processor + Methanol + Oil For Sale

You Should also offer some of your time plumbing up and commissioning the plant for the buyer if they live reasonably near by. That would easily make it worth buying at near a Grand ($K) to buy and commission production.
    I Also have a plant to sell to someone in the Melbourne area, but I'm wondering what its worth, and from experience i know, it takes someone with experience in building plants, to make what looks like a pile of old junk, fittings and pipes, etc, into a functioning batch reactor plant system.

Comment

Good luck with it Darren - was wondering how you were getting along - haven't seen you up this way for some time. Would love the bio if you were willing to sell it separately (at a reasonable price).
      Bill

Comment

bill contact me if you would like some bio i have just done another batch.
        Cheers
        Nick.
        Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Nick, but I am still making mine - just that Shaker and I have some history together and I could always do with some more fuel to run my bowser. Oh, I could take the methanol off your hands at the same time, if you desire, mate, but I thought having it included with your processor might make it more desirable to someone down that way.
          Bill
          yorta2
          Last edited by yorta2; 12 August 2009, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions and the interest boys. I'll just leave it hanging out there for a while.

Shaker

Comment

What batch sizes does this make each time ?

regards

Craig
              Holden Suburban K2500 1998 6.5L Turbo GM engine
              210,000KMs (90,000 on new crate motor)

Currently 2 tanks in and working - 90 litre BIO tank and main tank of 160L WVO

30 plate FPHE in Engine bay and Helton Dual coil in rear
              Walbro FRB-5 pusher pumps x 2

50,000KM on Veg and 10,000Km on B100

Comment

Around about 70 litres. There are two converted gas bottles, i react in one and then wash in the other.

Shaker
                shaker
                Last edited by shaker; 16 August 2009, 08:28 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

Working...
                X