Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• country based member wants to see plant in Sydney

Hi folks,
    one of our country based forum members - westwinds - is coming in to Sydney in a few days and would love to see someone's bd plant whilst in Sydney as he needs a bit of guidance in building one. He can build one himself but has never actually seen one in person.

Can someone help him out please - he wants to see one on 25th or the 26th of August.

westwinds is a bit daunted by computers so please either send him a private mail message through the forum or send me one and I will pass it on to him so no email addresses or contact details need to be displayed in the public forums so everyone feels safe and comfortable. You can find his pm address in the members list.

He is a very nice chap - we have to look after out country cousins so please show him a bit of Sydney hospitality guys!

Cheers,
    Cameron

Re: country based member wants to see plant in Sydney

Hi there, I'm a Hunter based person new to all this as well as new to the email stuff ie. forums. I would also like to see a real life working model and would like to converse with some local contacts in the Hunter preferably Newcastle. It is an eye opener with this information on tap, keep up the good work!

Comment

Re: country based member wants to see plant in Sydney

where exactly do you consider country nsw i am in coffs harbour would be happy to share what ive learnt and show him my plant

Comment

Working...
      X