Hot Water Heater's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Water Heater's

Any of you Canberra guy's spot any of these around the place should not let them get away.
    i.e. if you don't want to make an Appleseed processor there maybe someone else on the list that is wanting to make one.
    I fact I have a mate that is after one now.
    HDJ80 (aka Kiwipete)
    Canberra

Re: Hot Water Heater's

Are you after specifically a hot water unit or would similar type of unit be of interest. What size also?

Comment

I have a 200litre Electric water heater that I believe is the best size for me - anyway.
      It makes 100litres of bio easily.
      But any size would work for most.... So any electric hot water cylinder is the go...
      George you are just starting to get bits together I suggest Appleseed processor.
      HDJ80 (aka Kiwipete)
      Canberra

Comment

We have 2 1000 litre heating units. These are like a hot water unit but can be opened and are industrial style. We also have a couple of old hot water units and can get more with ease. As for our set up we already have 600 litres of used cooking oil, a 5 micron mesh filter and a 1/2 micron sock style filter, pumps and various plumbing components. We also have 20 litre drums and 44 gal drums.

Comment

I went down to AA sandblasting the other day in Fyshwick. The road goes through a scrap metal place and there was at least 10 Hot water tanks there just laying around. All different sizes too. I was in a hurry so I didn’t have time for a good look, but one would find plenty of useful stuff for tanks and whatever. There are literally 2 mountains of scrap. I’m not to sure what the go is if you want something but I’m guessing a carton of beer may secure you some good junk to take home and impress the missus.
          Chris
          96 Mitsubishi Delica Jasper SOLD [piece of junk]
          93 1HDT Landcruiser SOLD [still going strong]
          90 1HDT Landcruiser Current
          Combined total of 380,000kms on Bio Diesel with no problems related to bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasper
            I went down to AA sandblasting the other day in Fyshwick. The road goes through a scrap metal place and there was at least 10 Hot water tanks there just laying around. All different sizes too. I was in a hurry so I didn’t have time for a good look, but one would find plenty of useful stuff for tanks and whatever. There are literally 2 mountains of scrap. I’m not to sure what the go is if you want something but I’m guessing a carton of beer may secure you some good junk to take home and impress the missus.
            Chris
            Depends wich yard that one is. One of them is hard to get but very reasonable some of the others ask high prices. Friend and I have many contacts in the scrap and salvage industries.

Comment

Working...
            X