south coast users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• south coast users

wanting to get together with users in the Shoalhaven region , if you are interested contact me by email. Also I have some spare oil if you need it . Cheers oily
    sigpic

Re: south coast users

Yeah, Pete, I think we all have an abundance of oil. Another mate (Ioan - big Romanian bloke from Tomerong) has asked me to meet with both yourself and him for about 2 years now and often rings to suggest a date, but it hasn't eventuated yet . He isn't on this site, but I reckon he'd be interested again. Also Rodeo Nick has asked me to meet with him on a couple of occasions, but I have been the one procrastinating . It might be about time!

Comment

im in just tell me when..
      Cheers
      Nick.
      Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks , I will organise a day and let you know. If you know of anybody else let them know.
        sigpic

Comment

Free oil 150litres a fortnight north nowra area. I have enough oil to sustain me for two years plus without futher collections. Help. 0415509314
          Cheers
          Nick.
          Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
          sigpic

Comment

Good problem to have Nick.

Once i get my Lister generator running i might be interested in a once a month trip or do you want it collected from the source fortnightly ?

Craig
            Holden Suburban K2500 1998 6.5L Turbo GM engine
            210,000KMs (90,000 on new crate motor)

Currently 2 tanks in and working - 90 litre BIO tank and main tank of 160L WVO

30 plate FPHE in Engine bay and Helton Dual coil in rear
            Walbro FRB-5 pusher pumps x 2

50,000KM on Veg and 10,000Km on B100

Comment

gents,

i will be heading down to kangaroo valley next week with the family, so if a meet is on the cards, PM me.

will be there from wed thru to sat always looking to catchup with fellow oilers.

Hobie
              if it's FERAL, it's in PERIL.

i too belong to P.E.T.A.
              people eating tasty animals.

Comment

Working...
              X