Current Sydney Suppliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Sydney Suppliers

So now that I am back in Sydney a update would be good on current b100 suppliers.

Been way to long for me living in the high country were I could use b100 due to gelling but I am now home and able to use it again may even get into production personally yet but want to get back into using it .

All the threads I cane find are a few years old and seem out dated.
    Dave

Re: Current Sydney Suppliers

I went to my favourite station today, only to find out they are no longer selling B100

Drivers left to fill up on air after biofuel cut

I talked to Frank today who says that it is usual for the government to test the fuel every 6mths, but they have been out testing the biodiesel every three weeks. Sounds a bit like a witchhunt, but still no excuse for failing the inspection.

Anyone got another station with reliable, ethically sourced B100?

Comment

Originally posted by lauraj35 View Post
      Anyone got another station with reliable, ethically sourced B100?
      I have been filling up B100 at Marrickville for a year with my Skoda Octavia and more recently Superb. A few weeks ago Frank was saying the volume of sales wasn't substantiating the continued sale.... around 500 litres a week though I notice their pump prices climbed ~30 cents with the price of diesel to remain four cents a litre cheaper. Since Frank has stopped selling B100 (still sells B20) Kempsey is the only station I know of in NSW that sells SoyDiesel B100. Sad days......
      mikepotts64
      Last edited by mikepotts64; 21 April 2011, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Email from natbiogroup.com January 2012 indicating their is no short or medium term supply of b100 in Sydney. B20 in Manly.

Comment

Working...
        X