What goes around comes around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What goes around comes around

Way off topic. but I wanted to share some good human spirit.

I recently helped a Father and Daughter that got a puncture cycling past our house. not my fault though. It didn't take much time out of my day and I was happy to run them down to the local bike shop for tyre repairs. One day it'll come back I thought as I saw them off on there way home.
    Much to my pleasure the following weekend when I get home was a fantastic box of chocolates and a lovely card from the daughter. Huh I thought
    More recently I had the good fortune of meeting Ray (250 downunder) and took some of his excess oil . while I was having an in depth conversation about diesel engine , Ray noticed where an oil leak was located. so he kindly offer some assistance to fix.

Anyway , today I'm about to run over a city parking meter because the bloody credit card won't work in it and what do you know ? some guy I don't know offers to pay for my parking.. thankfully I had the coins anyway but hey ! it does come back.
    Hope everyone has a great day and one day your kindness will come back.
    97 Jeep XJ Cherokee on B100. 0 km's on B100 and counting !!!! (Sold)
    2002 Merc ML270 now on B100. (Sold)
    2006 Ssangyong Musso 2.9 t idi (Sold)
    2015 NP300 Navara ( Sold )
    2018 NP300 Navara ( B5 )

Stainless processor with blue water pump.
    Tetragonula Hockingsi

Take the Leap and grow wings on the way down

Re: What goes around comes around

nice story I agree,if you do somthing good it makes you feel good and you benifit probably as much as the people you help
    you do somthing bad or hold a grudge, the person that suffers most is yourself
    Life is great and all we have to do is enjoy

Comment

Re: What goes around comes around

yeah doing good always does wonders to you. its not rocket science. it's just how the world around us work

Comment

Working...
      X