hobart methanol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hobart methanol

To update hobart users methanol is now available from moto sport distributors in moonah. You can only buy in 205L drums and this costs $260.00

Moto Sport
    18-20 Chesterman Road
    Moonah Hobart

Re: hobart methanol

Nice!! Thanks for the update.

Comment

He's run out and is not sure when he is getting some, could be he is waiting for a price rise at the end of the financial year. I've tried to get it form other places and have been quoted at BP, $420 for 205lt. Let's hope they don't start trying to profiteer from meth as well.

Comment

really?! gee he had heaps the other day when I was in his shed about 10 days ago and said because it is no racing season it should stay that way....

Comment

I rang him again yesterday morning (friday) and he said the same thing, out of it and won't have any for a couple of weeks and I'm completely out

Comment

weird... hope he is't stuffing people around, because it is already a lot more expensive than the mainland here.

Comment

Peter Johnson is buying 12 or more drums of Methanol at a time, maybe thats why your having trouble finding it at Motorsport.
              Best to order it when your drum is half full.

Comment

thanks for the update! was a bit worried thats all... surely peter is better to imort it himself. If I was going to order that much I would ship it direct from melb just can't store that much!

Comment

moto sport are expecting methanol shipment this week

Comment

You'd think he'd get it in himself, probably too busy tying up all the oil of hobart.
                    Anyway, been using B100 in 2 vehicles and a back-up generator for about 18 months and found in winter i have to use B50 for about 2 months.
                    Been experimenting with Kero mix (5%), mixed results.

Comment

proccessor

Home wanted for a 75ltr proccessor and 200ltr washtank.
                      Also approx 100 litres of methanol.
                      I want $400.oo for the processor and $100.00 for the methanol and will throw in 10 kg of caustic. The proccessor is made from a 100kg gas bottle
                      with a builtin thermostat and has a single phase impellor pump. The wash tank has an aquarium pump that works well ,the system works well but as I intend to travel it has become surplus to requirements.
                      Anyone interested can get me at kilorangreg@hotmail.com
                      Saltie

Comment

Working...
                      X