• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a While

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1129.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	200.7 KB
ID:	94860Thought i would just catch up with a post letting the svo uses that all is still going well with the Flying Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2043.jpg
Size:	180.2 KB
ID:	94861Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2041.jpg
Size:	175.2 KB
ID:	94862We returned from our trip to Tassie in March and Returned home we were able to get enough oil while down there buy just asking around and enjoyed our travels the weather was a little cooler than expecxted and the locals were also complaining we have done a few extra camping trips after Tassie mostly Local we also did a trip out to Bourke and back in our GQ patrol which has now got 600k on the clock and running as good as ever i have owned the car for 16 years now and got it when it had 120k on the clock i am very pleased that i started on my Journey all those years ago and will continue for a long time yet .
    I find collecting the oil and carrying it from the car to the house and all the work involved in filtering very enjoyable and great at keeping me fit i am now about to turn 65
    I left Forster Today for Brisbane in my Patrol where we will stay for my sons 40tH birthday party on Saturday night then on Monday Heading out to Bourke where we will stay for Xmas with the Grandkids it should be stinking hot wont that be great then back home after Xmas i have 28 x 20 litre drums in the Trailer that i am taking to Bourke and i have bit of fuel at my sons House in Brisbane that will get me to Bourke Then we head home for a few local car show i will be putting my 1934 buick on display i have been restoring it for the last 2.5 years on and off between trips i registered it in October have had a few hiccups since getting it on the road but it appears to be good now all the best for Xmas and a happy new year if you see me about give me a wave or say hello limoman
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0692.jpg
Size:	198.1 KB
ID:	94863

Re: Been a While

Love the Buick, does it run in veggie and has a V8 diesel. Does it have a dickie seat in the back, a friend of my grandmother had one with a dickie seat and us kids rode in there. Was pretty young at the time, so not sure if it was a Buick, but looks very much the same and so cool in that colour. The one i rode in was black, in fact at that time think just about every car was black.

Welcome back.

Comment

Re: Been a While

Hi Alga
      No it doesnt run on veggie but how cool would that be it is a straight eight all original yes it does have a rumble seat or dikie seat i believe it is the only one in Australia right hand drive Holden body there we 19 made in Australia that year and believed to be the only one around currently that the buick car club knows off

Comment

Working...
      X